“Very Good!”

Description: Oriental Cuisine
Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom
“Very Good!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I go to Manchester most weeks on business & stay in a company appartment in Lymm, everytime I go I say to myself I will try somewhere different to eat but after 3 years I still return to the Lymm Lounge, quite possibly one of the best Chinese restaurants I have eaten in. The menu is is large & varied & to add to the joy the service is excelent. I would most definately recoment it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dimples50

Lymm, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I’m not the biggest fan of Chinese food – mainly because I really like hot and spicy food. But that said I always look forward to eating here. I think Lymm Lounge is probably the best Chinese restaurant in the Warrington area and I doubt you’d be disappointed.

The menu is quite extensive – and they are very accommodating at spicing it up if you ask. The cost has crept up in recent times, but it’s still good value and possibly the cheapest option for eating out in Lymm.

The staff are just perfect - friendly and very efficient and really look after you. I would certainly recommend you give it a try!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ian J
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went last night for yet another fantastic meal. Scallops with ginger, spring onions were fab. Best barbecue ribs we've ever had. Staff very attentive and the service is excellent. One of our most frequented restaurants

1 Thank Verity123
“Shame always loved the place”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Change of chef change of menu couldnt eat the food very disappointing my family and i have been going for years not anymore the staff are lovely but the food no thanks

Glasgow
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

There were 6 of us and we each chose something different so we could share. There wasn't one bad dish. We expected to take home a doggy bag but we left nothing! The staff were very friendly and helpful.

2 Thank SusiBGlasgow