“Absolutely Fantastic”
Review of New Farm

New Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 Wettenhall B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Me and my partner have just spent 2 nights at the new farm B & B this weekend for his birthday. It was absolutely fantastic. We have stayed in lots of Differant places and can honestly say this was by the far the best. There was nothing we could fault at all. Mark was so accommodating and friendly and it felt so nice and relaxing. Gorgeous views and settings. The room was lovely and very comfortable and homely. Breakfast was delicious too. Would definatly recommend and we will certainly be back to stay again very soon !

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My new wife and I booked this last minute the day after we got married for a getaway on our own as our little girl was ill on our wedding night.
It was perfect, just what we needed. It is out on its own and very quiet. The room we stayed in was lovely, spotless and the bed was so comfortable we didn't want to get out!
The breakfast was delicious and you could tell it was made with fresh quality meat! Would highly recommend !!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My Husband and I stayed at New Farm B&B this weekend as were at a wedding nearby, it was amazing!! We loved the fact that its a purpose built barn, and not staying in anyone's house like most B&B's.

The room's were spacious,en suite- brilliant powerful shower, spotless, modern and a lovely breakfast in the morning - what more could you ask for!!!

We have booked again in a few months as there are fishing lakes here too so my Husband and I are looking forward to another fab stay here, Its such a great area to stay there's so many good resturants and places to visit in this area. would highly recommend!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Having tried several B&Bs in the area (and it would be unfair to mention them) and been really disappointed, on this occasion I hit the jackpot. By chance I discovered New Farm. Please do not be put off by the fact it says "caravan park" - I am not a caravan person and have nothing against them (unless they are on the roads delaying my journey !!). This one is superb - beautifully run in an exquisite setting. I was not in a caravan but in the converted milking parlour (New Farm was a working dairy farm until five years ago). Faultless. Spotlessly clean: generous size room/bathroom: crisp, white cotton (no polyester here) bed linen and so very, very quiet. The breakfasts are delicious with a good choice from which to select, served in a delightful room. There were even little containers of fresh flowers on each table. I really enjoyed my visit and was made to feel so welcome by Mark, his mother and the rest of the staff. I have absolutely no doubt as to where I shall be staying every time I visit my daughter (who lives in the area) - that is, if Mark has a vacancy !! All in all, a delightful experience. Thank you.

Room Tip: There are only five (or six) rooms and I imagine they are all as excellent as each other.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SuffolkSophisticat
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Booked 3 rooms for 65th birthday celebrations and were very impressed with how helpful and accommodating Mark was. We were able to have a very enjoyable afternoon tea party in the breakfast room, with Mark kindly allowing us access to the kitchen.

Rooms very clean and fresh, breakfast menu to suit all tastes, we really enjoyed the cooked breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChesterSimon
Reviewed October 22, 2009

We stay here every time we visit our daughter's family in Calveley. A lovely family atmosphere where all guests are treated as friends. The rooms are warm, modern and spotlessly clean on this converted dairy farm with spacious grounds just beginning to mature. They also have a small caravan park nearby with excellent facilities. Not too far from the park & ride into Cheshire.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank visitors62
Reviewed June 28, 2009

My husband and I stayed in this lovely little B & B and it was lovely. We received a lovely warm welcome from Mark,
The B & B itself is newly built and has a modern ye comfortable feel. The B & B itself is a self contained building in a lovely picturest farm setting. It was so peaceful and very close to lots of atttractions.
The breakfast was lush with lots of locally sourced and home made food, which is important to us.
There was a couple of lakes which you were able to fish in as well.
I would highly recommend this B & B if you are after a quie weekend in the Cheshire Countryside.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank helsbels81

Been to New Farm? Share your experiences!