“Nice and quiet, efficient communication with...”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of Cottage Raised deck area and covered barbeque
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front of Cottage
Raised deck area and covered barbeque
Climbing frame, slide and swings
Rear of the garden and climbing frame
Climbing Frame and Baby swing
BBQ Area
Open plan kitchen
Kitchen area - with breakfast bar
Upstairs Bathroom
upstairs bathroom
Master bedroom - With double bed
Master Bedroom
Second bedroom with bunk beds and single bed
Second Bedroom with 3 Beds
Living room
Living room
View along the river bank
BBQ Area and Deck
View of Rear of Cottage
Front of the Cottage
Early evening on deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hanneke-f...
Zaandam, The Netherlands
“Nice and quiet, efficient communication with owner, great garden”
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Cottage is very suitable for 5. You get what is advertised.
Detached cottage, driveway which offers ample parking. View on the canal with narrowboats. Kitchen and bathrooms are well equipped.

Liked best: Garden
Liked least: Mosquitos
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Melanie a
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Great holiday let,”
Reviewed January 10, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Fantastic, I have my elderly mother with me age 86, i took a chance as it was Xmas, we had to arrange temporary accommodation waiting for our new house to be vacant . 3weeks it's a very cosy cottage . I m a very particular , but this as everything . Kitchen well equipped. The only thing I didn't pack was a electric hand mixer. Every thing else was here.
This would be a fantastic family get away.
I didn't get chance to use sauna, I would have love too, but just me, no fun.
So much thought as gone into this for children.
I will highly recommend this to my friends in GB and Europe.
Beds are too soft for me, but very clean well thought of even electric blanket.
I would not recommend if you have a disability, as my mother old. I manage to get her up and down stairs once a day. She not 100% mobile. We managed.
I would stay here again

Liked best: Open fire
Traveling group: Other
Families with young children
Jane T
“Excellent holiday”
Reviewed September 22, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed here for a few nights with our two year old and four year old. We all enjoyed it so much. Such a well equipped cottage, plenty to amuse our easily bored children.

Clean & tidy. Highly recommend.

Deb G
Driffield, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage - homely, clean and easy, everything has been thought of.”
Reviewed September 7, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Thank you to the owners of this lovely home, tucked away. We were a group of friends with a (very well behaved) dog. The house had everything we needed and more. Better wifi than I can ever get at home, functional (newly fitted) kitchen, lovely garden with permanent BBQ etc. Totally fenced in for young dog (and children). We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Very clean and well kept. I feel like I should be saying 'thank you for having us' to some family friends ...
As for location, The Fens are a distinct part of our landscape! And very well located for lots of places .... (We were at Burghley Horse Trials 30mins away)

Traveling group: Friends
Garry228
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“wonderful holiday home!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I have stayed in many holiday homes over the years and this by far has to be the best of them all, House is fully equipped with everything you can think of and the kids absolutely loved the garden with its swings, chute, paddling pools and endless toys. Location wise it is a bit remote but this was exactly what we were after, would definately stay here again and will!!

Liked best: remoteness!!
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Fifim
Essex, England
“A lovely place to stay”
Reviewed September 17, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We stayed here with our two young children and had a lovely time. The place is clean and tidy with a well stocked kitchen. There are plenty of toys in the garden and a sandpit too. The only recommendation that I would make would perhaps be to have a travel stairgate at the top for little ones as the stairs are steep.
We had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing