“Very nice takeaway with food delivered on time.”
Review of Masala Lounge

Masala Lounge
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in East Preston
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: CONTEMPORARY INDIAN FINE DINING SPECIALISING IN SEAFOOD DISHES AS WELL AS TRADITIONAL FAVOURITES. AWARD WINNING CHEFS
“Very nice takeaway with food delivered on time.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We had not used the Masala lounge for a takeaway for some time but have been looking to try somewhere else after very bad service from the Reema so we gave it a go. Very pleasantly surprised. Food was well cooked with good sized portions and importantly for us it was delivered on time on a Friday night even though they couldn't find our house at first andhad to phone us. So a big thumbs up for service. The food itself was also perfectly fine even though it was not the best.

“Just plain bad ”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We went here for a friend's birthday, which ended up being a complete disappointment. The service was appealing it was like the waiters were doing us a favor. When we ordered the coke it was flat coke poured from a 2 litre shop bought bottle. The curry's though completly different on the menu looked and tasted the same (disgusting) I felt by the end of the meal I was robbed paying them

2 Thank Laura H
Masala L, Manager at Masala Lounge, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Dinner. We are extremely sorry you didn't enjoy your experience. I have read your review and will find out why this was the case. Maybe you came on a night when I was off, even though this should not be a reason for bad your meal. However I do apologise and hopefully you will give us another try and if you do please show yourself to me so that I can personally wait upon you and make your masala lounge experience 5 star as it should be. Thank you and sorry once again.
East Preston, United Kingdom
“Not entirely to my taste, but good nevertheless”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The Indian food here was very tasty, but a little dry for me. I understand that off-menu choices may be ordered if they're in a good mood and not too busy, but obviously may take a while to prepare. Good service, prices seemed a little high for what was available.

• Visited April 2014
East Preston, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and great staff”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Always very tasty food and the staff really know how to make you feel valued and how to make it a special evening

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kazmerelda
Rustington, United Kingdom
“The best Indian restaurant this side of Bangladesh”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been eating at The Masala Lounge since it opened a few years ago. We consider ourselves to be "expert" curry officianados and they serves the best food ever. The menu is extensive, varied and great value. I don't know what the chefs do but the food always tastes fresh and tasty. They will adapt each dish to your taste so if you don't like it too hot, no problem. I have introduced many friends to this excellent restaurant and all agree it is the best.

Visited April 2014