“Helpful Staff and a Clean Room”

Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed here for week with my family when visiting the area. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help.and answer questions. The room was clean and quiet and there is free onsite parking and a restaurant next door. It is nicely situated for Portsmouth, Brighton and the South Downs and there is a Sainsbury's just down the road. The nearest train station is a 10 minute walk. Our SatNav tried to take us in via a back entrance which is fenced off so make sure to print out a local map just in case you end up down a dead end alley.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for your review. I’m pleased that our team were helpful and made your stay so great. We look forward to welcoming you back to Littlehampton Premier Inn again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just like to say thank you to the woman who was working on reception on Friday the 11/4/14
After driving 7 hours she let us check in early witch was a great help as we had a 5 year old and a 7 month old with us the room was nice and big so thank you for a great time with you at premier inn littlehampton thanks again

• Stayed: April 2014
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for the review and I am glad you had a great time in Littlehampton. We are always happy to check guests in early and I have passed your thanks onto the lady concerned. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife, myself and our 2-year old had a nice two-night stay in this hotel. We were over visiting my family, so I knew the area very well and this was the best-looking hotel in the area.
The (very young!) staff were friendly and we didn't have any problems at all. The breakfast was very good, although being 'eat all you like' and then asking how many rashers of bacon, sausages and mushrooms you'd like was a bit strange but I'm sure they would have cooked more if I had asked.

The room was nice, though not so large, and seemed a little cramped with both a single bed and travel cot (which we didn't use, one reason being the 'mattress' which was so hard I'd cringe if I'd accidentally dropped my phone on it!)

Wifi was only 30 mins free before you have to buy vouchers and the car park had a huge pot hole with loads of large loose stones around it, but all in all I'd recommend this hotel.

It's only a 10-minute walk from Angmering station and easy to reach by car.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the review and I am glad you had a great time in Littlehampton. I have passed your comments onto both the hotel and breakfast teams. I would also like to inform you that the potholes in the car park were finally repaired yesterday so there is now a nice new layer of tarmac in our car park ready for your next visit to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed with a little child in hotel while visiting friends. Pub near hotel is very good. We had a nice evening meal. Pls be aware that children are not allowed in pub after 21.00 room was clean, it looks that hotel was refreshed recently.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for your review and I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Children staying in the hotel are allowed in the restaurant after 9pm if having a meal. I will pass your kind comments onto the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Littlehampton.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The site is situated in the suburbs of Littlehampton on the A259 adjacent to a roundabout. It is 'Standard Premier Inn Fare ' in that you are welcomed by pleasant reception staff although smokers hanging about outside the restaurant entrance adjacent to the hotel entrance tend to spoil the initial impression. The rooms, if anything to go by mine are of a generous size and have been refreshed together with a wall mounted TV of generous size and are quiet, clean and comfortable .
As for the restaurant, I was really impressed. As a frequent traveller I chose the Whitbread group establishments by choice because when staying in Premier Inns you don't have to go far to get an honest meal. Lately Table Table have really 'upped their game' especially since Beefeater appear to be going the opposite way. Infact it was so good (admittedly on a quiet January night with 50% off voucher!!) that I emailed to complement them on their staff who were quite exceptional. At breakfast it was the same helpful bright happy staff. From my prospective strongly recommended.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms adjacent to the stairwell which may be a little more noisy. Always better to have a room...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will ensure that all your comments are passed onto the Restaurant management team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Primer Inn Littlehampton again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I found the Premier Inn at Littlehampton pleasant and comfortable to stay at with good sized rooms. The heating was efficient and easy to operate as was the Large screen Samsung TV attached to the wall. Staff were both friendly and helpful and my only criticism was the evening service in the restaurant which did not match the rest. It was slow and my red wine was warmer than the food so by all means use this location as an overnight stay but give the restaurant a miss.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Ian F

Thank you for your review and I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Im sorry to hear that your experience in our neighbouring restaurant was not up to the same standard on this occasion, but I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the General Manager of the restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stay was relatively painless after easy check-in. Room was quiet and easy to sleep. Mediocre restaurant next door served edible food. The hotel had nothing special which made it stand out from others like it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At premier Inn we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
The Highdown Hotel & Restaurant
Norfolk Arms Hotel
Norfolk Arms Hotel
#2 of 7 in Arundel

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!