“Tobe at East Preston”

Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good hotel to stay in. Handy for my anniversary celebration in East Preston village hall. Food & drink next door is fine. Overall service was excellent. Staff universally good. Excellent value for stay at £55 per night. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us to celebrate your anniversary. I will pass on your comments to our Team Members. We hope you come and stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Well situated for the Littlehampton and Worthing area we stayed overnight. The room was very good with air conditioning, widescreen TV, coffee maker and a comfortable bed. Bathroom was spotless with all that you need. Good sized car park.

Room Tip: Although quite close to the railway, we had no problem with noise and one of us has very good hearin...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments onto our Housekeeping Team who really enjoy receiving feedback from our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This Premier Inn is reallt clean and comfortable with warm cosy rooms kept clean and well maintained, the only shame of it is, is that the service in the restaurant is slow, staff seem more interested in congregating in a corner than seeing to customers needs which is a shame because they are not rude just not very attentive, the food is good and well presented if not a little small portion sizes, the odd member of staff are really good and have customer service off to a fine art, the guy on reception is good along with the trainee manager in the table table, overall a good stay.................thank you

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We choose this Premier Inn as it was close to where we needed to be & also because we needed to be able to check in late at night. Although I booked on line I did need to phone through to the hotel a couple of times & both times the staff were exceptionally friendly & very helpful. The room was lovely and clean & comfortable. On arrival the staff member was very warm & welcoming, he asked what had brought us to Littlehampton & when we told him he gave us diresctions & helpful tips regarding road works for where we needed to be the following morning. Although it is situated on a main road we had no problem with noise. Would recommend this Prem Inn

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jamie B, Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. I’m really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton and the team managed to give you all the information you needed. We look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed in hotels in different parts of the world and must say I was impressed. The staff were all motivated and helpful, the rooms were really clean and although near to a busy road very quiet. For once the adverts were accurate: the beds really are comfortable. My wife said she would have been happy to stay the week (we were there two nights). The only improvement we would like to see is a grab rail for using the shower.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PeterMoyes

Thank you for the nice review. I’m really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton and we look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here last Friday night as we has a "50% off" voucher to use on two main meals at "Table Table", and even though this was the nearest to us we decided that it would be nice to make a night of it by staying over, to give us chance to relax and unwind.
Upon arriving at reception, we were greeted very warmly by the reception staff. We checked in after she had gone through all the relevant procedures and we made our way to our room. This was, as usual, a clean, spacious and comfortable looking room, with a sofa bed as well as a lovely big double bed.
We managed to have a quiet, restful few hours before going to the restaurant for the evening meal. We returned to the room after the meal to watch TV, eventually retiring to bed about 11pm.
Unfortunately, I was awoken about 2am by a noise somewhere outside the room which I perceived to be coming from the corridor, but didn't take too much notice. Then later, about 4.30am, there was a different noise, akin to dustbin lids being clattered about, outside the window. I looked out of the window but didn't see anyone or anything, but it kept me awake for quite a long time. Needless to say I was rather rattled by the morning!!
When we checked out, we were asked by the reception staff it everything was ok so I told him what had happened, to which he replied that, in line with their "good night's sleep guarantee" a refund will be made.
This is the first instance I have had to make a complaint with Prem. Inn, I know some people moan about other guests making a noise in the corridor, traffic noise etc etc, but this was in a part of the hotel which I thought was probably used only by staff and if that WAS the case, it was well out-of-order, especially given the time! However, I must say I was impressed by the concern shown when I told the staff in the morning and wish to extend my appreciation to the young man in question and thank him for the professional way in which he dealt with my complaint. Apart from that, we did enjoy staying and will be using Prem. Inn again in the future.

Room Tip: I do not recommend Room 4 as this looks out on to the back of the hotel/service area with a gate hal...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Price was a bit excess, especially for two night I've paid £154. Excluding breakfast!! I dunno why the premier inn advert saying from £29 per night. Many of my friends said that the same. The lady who work at the reception was lovely friendly. They provided the cot bed which is good, but mattress is a bit flat come with no spring suspension, but lovely lady help by putting extra pillows under the mattress. I would come back again but bring ours own cot mattress.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for the nice review. I’m sorry to hear that your stay was for a very sad reason but really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon hopefully in better circumstances.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
The Highdown Hotel & Restaurant
Norfolk Arms Hotel
Norfolk Arms Hotel
#2 of 7 in Arundel

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!