We had the pleasure of staying at Fathers Guest for 3 nights in January. We found the hostel to be very clean, we'll run with helpful staff, and just off the main drag. It was at most a 5 minute walk from where we were dropped off by bus, and the first person we spoke to pointed us in the right direction.
Our room was a double bed, with fan and a shared bathroom and we found it great. The bed was comfortable and the shower, although not hot, was warm enough to feel good after our hikes. We did find the Hostel cool, especially when you leave your shoes at the door and it has tile floors. Bring thick socks or slippers to keep your feet toasty.
The free instant coffee and tea is always appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata