Stayed at fathers guest house in Tanah Rata for 3 nights. Valerie in the reception was lovely and very helpful with everything from bus tickets to hiking trails to restaurants. Stayed in a single room with attached bathroom which was really nice. Didn't see the dorm so can't comment on that. Comfy common areas, very quiet place. The guest house is especially nice because it is a short walk from the main road so less noisy and fewer people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata