We had a fantastic stay at Father's guesthouse. Valerie and Bella welcomed us and looked after us well. The room was spotless, the bed comfortable and overall the place had a lovely friendly feel to it. It is also perfectly located for the town with some great little restaurants very close and an excellent starting point for the local treks. We went with Jason who was an excellent guide and we had a brilliant time from start to finish ! We will be going back there some day !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata