nice guesthouse with very friendly owners. I booked for 2 days and finally stopped for 5 nights =) stayed in the dormitory, bed's were very comfy, you don't need a sleeping bag, you get a free blanket (sometimes get's quite freezing at night!). I booked the mossy forest tour through the guesthouse, which put out to be a very good decision. great guide! a really nice place i can recommend a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata