I think this hotel has nicer rooms as we seem to be annexed in a separate building to the main hotel. Rooms were clean, hot showers were great and much needed as The Cameron Highlands are cold, dank and wet. Everything was damp when we left, that's not the hotel's fault though. The staff weren't too friendly, it seemed very corporate and sterile. I agree with a previous review that WIFI in the rooms would greatly improve the overall traveller experience as we seemed to spend ages down in the very cold lobby organising onward travel details because no Wifi in the room. There didn't seem to be too much choice in Tanah Rata for a 'mid-range' budget, so we did pay more than we wanted here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Pines Resort is located at the Heart of Tanah Rata . The biggest children playground in Cameron Highlands is just opposite the hotel . 3 minutes walk to bus station , to F & B outlets ,hair salon, shops , 24 clinic and etc. 5 min drive to Golf Course , 8 min drive to Bringchang , Night Market , Strawberry farm , Rose Garden , 15 min drive to Boh Plantation .The hotel has 153 room , with 99 Deluxe room , 11 Deluxe with Garden , 11 Superior with garden , 10 Duplex Suites , 1 Pahang Suuite , 1 Perak suite and 20 Superior rooms.The hotel guest is entitled for a 10% discount at the Thera Spa and 10% discount to shop at the souvenir shop .All rooms have balcony and the Suites have both kitchenette and balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Pines Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Resort Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata