We stayed one night at the Century Pines Resort in March 2013. The main advantage of this hotel is that it is located within a 5 minute walking distance of the Main Road of Tanah Rata, where are situated most of the tourist agencies that organise tours in the Cameron Higjlands area, and the bus station. Ckeck-in and check-out process was ok. Breakfast buffet below the average. The room was spacious, however the hotel in general needs a serious overall refreshment that could make it a charming hotel.
Overall, it is an ok spot for a one or two nights at the Cameron Highlands area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Pines Resort is located at the Heart of Tanah Rata . The biggest children playground in Cameron Highlands is just opposite the hotel . 3 minutes walk to bus station , to F & B outlets ,hair salon, shops , 24 clinic and etc. 5 min drive to Golf Course , 8 min drive to Bringchang , Night Market , Strawberry farm , Rose Garden , 15 min drive to Boh Plantation .The hotel has 153 room , with 99 Deluxe room , 11 Deluxe with Garden , 11 Superior with garden , 10 Duplex Suites , 1 Pahang Suuite , 1 Perak suite and 20 Superior rooms.The hotel guest is entitled for a 10% discount at the Thera Spa and 10% discount to shop at the souvenir shop .All rooms have balcony and the Suites have both kitchenette and balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Century Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Pines Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Resort Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata