Me, my wife and my cousin stay at the Superior with Garden view for one night. Easy to find parking at this hotel, there is both open air and underground car park for guests.
Hotel lobby was very poor manage, there is no potter or anyone at all to great you or help you with your luggage.
Check in was fast. Garden wasn't much of a garden, there are only a tree and a small plant at the garden.
Room facilities was very poor. No internet access was available at the room. TV set was very old school, channels availability was acceptable, there are ESPN and Star Sports for sports junkies. Water heater was terrible, after tuning on the power, the waiting time is thirty minutes to get the water to warm up! After five minutes of bath, the warm water would ran out, again thirty minutes of waiting.
The comforting thing about the room was the super king size bed, it was so huge that three of us share the bed for night without any sleeping difficulties. A small fridge, coffee/tea making facilities, hair dryer and room safe were available. Room cleanliness wise is just average.
I guess there is a mosque or place of worship for Muslim nearby, three of us was awake by the prayer "call" at 6am, it lasted for an hour, So anyone plan to stay here, you know what to expect.
The hotel do not provide room service. So if you are hungry, you need to walk five minutes to Tanah Rata town to get fill up.
The location of this hotel is good tough, if you do not want to get involve in all the traffic madness during the weekend night market at Brinchang, you can chose to stay here, the famous and highly rated Tea Cafe (The Lord Cafe) is within ten minutes walking distance from the hotel. Banks, convenience stores and tours office are also within walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Pines Resort is located at the Heart of Tanah Rata . The biggest children playground in Cameron Highlands is just opposite the hotel . 3 minutes walk to bus station , to F & B outlets ,hair salon, shops , 24 clinic and etc. 5 min drive to Golf Course , 8 min drive to Bringchang , Night Market , Strawberry farm , Rose Garden , 15 min drive to Boh Plantation .The hotel has 153 room , with 99 Deluxe room , 11 Deluxe with Garden , 11 Superior with garden , 10 Duplex Suites , 1 Pahang Suuite , 1 Perak suite and 20 Superior rooms.The hotel guest is entitled for a 10% discount at the Thera Spa and 10% discount to shop at the souvenir shop .All rooms have balcony and the Suites have both kitchenette and balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Pines Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Resort Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata