This place is strategically located in my opinion. I stayed with my wife on a short trip to Cameron.
* Good location, between Tanah Rata and Brinchang town.
* Quiet - but only if you get the Garden view rooms that face away from the main road. This however, will be true for just about any Cameron Highlands hotel that is next to the road.
* Friendly staff members
* Clean, if a little aged rooms; bathroom is a little small, but serves its purpose; bed was clean, a little on the firm side, but nothing to complain about.
* Decent buffet breakfast - spread is respectable, enough variety for most people
The not so good:
* A little aged. It needs a makeover.
* Limited parking space. If there's a function in the hotel's restaurants, parking would be a challenge.
* Good location, but you MUST have a car if you are to stay here because unless you eat in the hotel all the time, this place is smack between 2 of the main towns in Cameron Highlands.
Overall, I'd recommend this place for a stay, so long as you have your own transport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa dela Rosa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dela Rosa Hotel Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata