“Beautiful decorations of the shop with some creativity”
Review of My Cake Home

My Cake Home
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Tanah Rata
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Nice and Comfortable Cafe in Cameron Highlands serve with local tea. A place with cooling nature environment view for hanging out with friends and dining with families. We serve daily 30 selection of cake for our customer dessert. The coffee we serve was chose by our team member to serve the best coffee bean for our coffee mania. Our Chef's recommendation & cuisine we recommend : Pizza,Satay,Nasi Lemak Rendang, Local Fried Rice & Spaghetti.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I didn't manage to try other types of cakes but I'd suggest their Tiramisu Cake, it tastes something like pulpy and yummy. :)

1  Thank Joslyin

Reviewed March 18, 2014

yummy food - coffees - teas - chinese - italian - pizzas - salads - ofcorse all d yummy cakes n pastries
Place so nicely done- very warm n cozy place to sit and hang in tanah rata..
free wifi is added bonus
staff - young very friendly & helpful

3  Thank shuchijain
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Only tried the sweets. Brownie is nice. Another cake was food too. Bit small pieces oft cake. And the cakes are between 6 and 8 ringit..

1  Thank subversion
Reviewed March 2, 2014

As a previous reviewer has mentioned, this place is actually called 'My Cake Home'. We didn't dine in but did stop by for cakes on 2 separate occasions. First time we had some vanilla cream cakes and chocolate cream cakes. They were only RM2.50 each. The scones were also quite nice, RM2 each. We tried the brownies on our second visit. They were also quite tasty.

The staff were very friendly and we left with a positive vibe. I'd recommend this place and definitely try it again if we go to Cameron highlands another time.

2  Thank joowantitjoogotit
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here yesaterday.
This was pretty good. Most staff is friendly on of the girls was sucking on a lollipop and looking unhuppy all the time.

However we liked it enough to have dinner here this evening.

1  Thank Rene H