After reading all the reviews here for this hotel, i tried my luck by checking-in on 19 Dec for a night. The check-in/out processes were smooth. The deluxe room is located at the fifth floor of the new wing. The room was charged at RM290 inclusive of tax and breakfast. The wind was cool and strong as I opened the sliding door to enjoy the view from the balcony by sitting on the armchair in the room.
The room is spacious. TV, minibar, celling fan, writing desk, complimentary bottled water, tea/coffee-making facility, wardrobe, slippers, toiletries are provided. Standing shower, bathtub and toilet with washing basin in the spacious attached bathroom. I found a small stained mark on the comforter, some tiny dark spots on the curtain, a used straw below the bed and a spoilt side lamp next to the bed. Other than those, the rest were fine. Other facilities include mini library, playing rooms, convenience shop and laundry service at the ground floor.
The reasons i chose this hotel were for the quiet location and the nice greenery view. We did not have breakfast at the hotel as we went to Sg Palas Boh Tea plantation for the tea experience. It was a relaxing stay for me in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands is a 238 room low rise tudor style boutique hotel situated on a hill in the town of Tanah Rata. Surrounded by elegantly sculptured gardens reminiscent of the Old English countryside set in a lush tropical rainforest as background, it is the prefect place to refresh, relax and rejuvenate from the concrete jungle of most cities. The hotel blends tradition with modern comfort for discerning travelers with personalized services from friendly staff. LOCATION The Hotel is ideally located at 1800 meters above sea levels surrounded by lush tropical forest with a birds eye view of the panoramic town of Tanag Rata. It is a 8 minute stroll to the town of Tanah Rata. ACCESSIBILITY We are easily accessible via the North-South Highway (trough Tapah exit),the Simpang Pulai new access road and the Gua Musang new access road. Three and a half hours drive from Kuala Lumpur or just one and a half hours drive from Ipoh city. Taxis and coaches are also available from all major cities within Malaysia to Cameron Highlands. GUEST ROOMS Our 238 rooms and suites were designed with your comfort in mind with rooms and suites ranging from 320 square feet to 860 square feet. With its sleek interiors, we have managed to include in a full range of amenities which include IDD, mini bar,LCD TV with inhouse movies, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and attached private balcony. Our choice of rooms range from Superior (320 sq.Ft), deluxe (430 sq.Ft),to Deluxe Family Rooms. Our suites range from Superior Suites to Deluxe Suites and Presidential Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Cameron Highlands
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands Tanah Rata