We arrived at Strawberry park on the afternoon of 7 Dec 2012, we were hungry and we manage to get room service for some snack, the food were great!
The room were clean and cozy, a balcony with ha view of the mountain and watching sun raise. we really enjoy the cool weather and the peacefulness throughout the day. No wifi in the room even if you wish to pay for it. We feel it was a good arrangement as we are here to relax and forget about the gadgets.
The location is quite out of place and distant away from the busy town like Brinchang and Tanah Rata. We have to arrange for taxi to take us to where we want to go and it is not cheap. Couple with the holiday season, the jam was not very pleasant. But the steamboat dinner at Brinchang were great and a must to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STRAWBERRY PARK RESORT is located 6,000 feet above sea level in Cameron Highlands where the air is clear, cool and invigorating. The resort offers an extensive range of facilities, which includes 146 rooms, and suites, 6 Food & Beverage outlets and a variety of recreational facilities including an indoor swimming pool and a spa called Wild Orchidaceae Spa. It is a resort where holidays are forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Strawberry Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Park Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Strawberry Park Cameron Highlands
- Strawberry Park Resort Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata