“Friendly atmosphere, nice food!”
Review of Jasmine Cafe House

Jasmine Cafe House
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Tanah Rata
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Friendly atmosphere, nice food!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have dinner here, love the dynamic and friendly decoration, the owner is a football fan so. Food is good, acceptable price, very caring staff and owner! Good service.

Visited February 2013

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BAD SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is my first tme writing a review because the service is really bad. I had a terrible experience here and I vowed not to come back to cameron highland anymore. WORST SERVICE I HAD EVER SEEN. The whole trip was wasted due to lack of manners of there people here.

Visited January 2013
Seattle
“Good Food, But a Little Spendy”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We ate here once. My wife had an excellent chicken in peanut sauce, but was a little taken aback by the price tag og almost US$9, with tax and service included. My mee hoon goreng was tasty and much more affordable at just 8 rinngit.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank BallardBeaver
“1st visit to Jasmine Cafe”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had filet mignon, hubby had smoked duck and my boy had fish filet and we thumbs up for all the food!!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank EllaLeow
“Pretty average”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Lovely looking place, we expected to be extremely good but the food we got was pretty average . My boyfriend got the curry noodles. Which were pretty plain and I got chicken curry which was average . Should have took everyones advice on the duck ..