“Very Good Western Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Brinchang Cameron Highlands
“Very Good Western Food”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The Restaurant is very clean and cosy,usually you can see a lot of European having meals.The boss if I am not mistaken came back from Holland or Germany and I think he speak Dutch or German they have a good varity of Asian and Western food.I like their Chicken Chops with Black Pepper sauce and their smoked duck is just fantastic in fact all Western food at Jasmine Cafe House is really good.Also some time the boss will have the "Karaoke" on and he will sing some oldies and get some of the Dinner's to sing along and at time we can see some Europeans dancing with the boss singing so do not missed this wonderful Restaurant when in Cameron Highlands.

Visited August 2012

Obervellach, Austria
“Great South African White Wine”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

It was difficult for my friend and me finding a restaurant / pub where you can get wine in Tanah Rata, but we found it in this nice "Dutch-like" place. Food is also very good. Unfortunately they close at 9:30 pm.

Visited September 2012
Kuala Lumpur
“Orange, orange, orange!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Can't miss this place again...on the main road of Tanah Rata town and easy to spot due to the orange everything...Supposed to be a Dutch theme restaurant...very quiet when we arrived and the owner (guessed what colour he was wearing and he is Chinese!!) was having a card game with friends....some of us had western whilst some tried the Asian fare. Overall not too bad but I believe the western was better than the Asian based on feedback. But the pricing for the Asian fare was much lower (RM7-9 per plate of noodle and the western range from RM16 - RM30 per main) so I guessed can't complain too much...it was ok and the ambience was good. Just as we finished our meal, at least 20 Dutch tourists poured into the restaurant as 2 tables were reserved for them. Food was also pre-ordered. Suddenly the whole restaurant turned into a karaoke, and this is lunch time!!....as one by one of the tourist went up to sing with the owner. It was a real jolly atmosphere and we also enjoyed ourselves seeing them so happy...it was a real strange place in Cameron Highlands but I think it is immensely popular with the caucasian tourists....try it out...maybe at night it will be even merrier...

• Visited July 2012
Penang
“Quick bitey”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My first time to Camerons in fact and was told that this restaurant serves nice western food. For the fact, I did not go there for the western. i ended up with their chinese cusine. It was not too bad I reckon. Food was slightly pricey. I believe for such place, everything seems expensive. But if if you're not very picky on food and just wanna have some quiet gathering, this place seems alright.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Flowerymae
Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
“Okay only...”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Went to this cafe for their famous Smoked Duck , which is good but would prefer their black pepper sauce to be served separately instead as it's not written in their menu that there are black pepper on this dish and may not be suitable for those who dislike black pepper.

Visited February 2012