All reviews jaycee and jessica home stay other guests j j home cooked dinner house rules cameron highlands helpful hosts each morning master bedroom bed and breakfast felt like home perfect stay own bathroom quiet area the bus tanah rata town
Reviewed April 4, 2015

This is one of the repeated trips up in Do Chi In at Cameron highlands. We had a good refreshing time with real wholesome food, thanks to Jessica and Jaycee for their hospitality. Singapore's lifestyle pace is fast and we come up here on a regular basis to recharge our tired bodies. The cool climate bring the home stay to another great level. Owners are very experienced service people in tourism industry and they provide clear details of Cameron highlands trails, good eateries (if any compared to Do Chic In). If you do not believe me what I'm raving about, just take a look at my photographs that I had taken while I was here. No regrets and we will visit soon!!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LizaSingapore
Reviewed March 22, 2015 via mobile

This is my 2nd time staying here and I must say I still loving this place as ever! This time I came with my daughter and she quickly adapt to the environment as this place feels homey and very comfortable for kids. Great food and great owners! Thanks Jaycee & Jezzica!

1  Thank diana_celestina
Reviewed March 19, 2015

We really have a very enjoyable stay experience at Do Chic In with my husband and two sons. Once we stepped inside the place, it really bring us very homely feel with very chic & unique style decorations. The whole place is kept very clean and both the host Jaycee and Jessica are very friendly and helpful. They do give great tips on travelling sites at CH too. One of the special thing staying here is that they prepare delicious breakfast (which comes with the room for free) & home cooked dinners upon request which really outdo some of the restaurants here. We stayed at the master bedroom which really have great scenery view of the mountains. My sons also have the opportunity to mingle with the foreigners that stayed there as well, and boy they really loved this experience. Bet they and us will really be looking forward to our next stay here again. Can't wait for the next school holidays again to come.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ErinKon99
Reviewed March 19, 2015

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Do Chic In!
From the moment I stepped inside the door I was greeted with incredible warmth and kindness by the whole owners Jaycee and Jezzica. They were ever so helpful, answered all questions, gave out a helping hand to sort out all practical things and gave lots of great travel advice and tips.
The breakfast in the morning is also delishious!
The room was spotless clean, gave very much of a home feeling and you had the most beautiful view of the mountains from your window.
If I come back to Cameron Highlands this is Definetly the place I want to stay in again! No doubt.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Celinakiluk
Reviewed March 14, 2015

We are so happy that we chose the Do Chic In for our stay in Tanah Rata. The place is located on a small hill at the calmer end of Tanah Rata with a nice view into the hills. Jaycee and Jezzica were absolutely perfect hosts waiting for us late in the evening, because our bus took longer than expected. The master bed room we chose was very clean and nicely decorated offering a private bathroom with shower and a window front to the hills. The amazing breakfast was freshly prepared to the minute for us, but the best thing was the dinner with the hosts we had on our second day. It was cooked perfectly to the point and we felt like family enjoying it with Jezzica and Jaycee, exchanging stories and talking about the different traditions and cooking styles in Malaysia. Their travel tips around Tanah Rata were excellent and they even managed our transport to our next destination for us. Even after the stay they provided us with lots of helpful informations. We highly recommend this place!

Room tip: You can´t go wrong with a room here. They are all clean and nicely decorated.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple