We had a wonderful time staying in the Cameron Highlands at Gerard's place. Jay was incredibly helpful - every tip she gave us was spot on. The apartment was very clean and comfortable. The location was up the hill near the Heritage Hotel, so away from any noisy traffic but still a close walk to town. The only minor negative was that the shower head didn't stay upright so you had to hold it when you showered. But that was the only even minor thing! Other than that - perfect. And the price... hard to beat for this kind of quality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata