We stayed here for 3 nights enroute to Taman Negara from Langkawi. We're backpacking for 1 year so were looking for something affordable on a budget and clean. We were not disspointed. The room was part of a 6 bedroom apartment which was like staying home from home. Very nicely decorated, clean, cosy lounge and TV area to hang out in and one of the best hosts we have met during our trip. Jay! What a lovely lady. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy, organised and had enough information about the area so that we could enjoy our time in the cameron highlands. We did lots of the local trails which were beautiful. Some easy and some tough! If you like trekking you MUST do Mt Brinchang. Amazing walk/climb through the rainforest, climbing over tree roots, mossy walkways and looking through the enchanting forests. The apartment block is about 7mins walk down a small hill to get to the Main Street where the few shops and cafes are. We loved our stay here and would like to thank Jay for her hospitality and warm heart. We enjoyed meeting you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata