The Cameronian Inn is obviously one of the better places to stay in Tanah Rata, as long as you are not too long there.
We called the owner the night before whether they have a room available. They said no, but they offered us the broom closet for 20 RM per day. As we were staying only two nights and having seen many hostels in Vietnam, this sounded okay for us.
Upon our arrival we could easly check in and really got a twin bed (year of construction around 1920 :-) ) in the broom closet. As the wifi works well, we spent the later evening outside, so we had not to sleep to long there.
Breakfast is overpriced so we went out and found better options in Tanah Rata.
There is a very good and reasonable priced laundry next to the Cameronian Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run guesthouse offering great location - short walking distance to the town center and bus station, homely atmosphere, clean and comfortable rooms with a spacious garden to laze and ample facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cameronian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameronian Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Cameronian Inn Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata