This was the cleanest place we could find in Tanah Rata.
The owner is very nice and can give a lot of advice for hiking.
Breakfast is not included and a bit pricey for Malaysian standards (for Western standards still extremely cheap), but very good.
There are a couple of areas outside with chairs where you can sit, read, smoke, drink... .
The hotel has quite different rooms. We were in one of the cheaper rooms with bathroom inside. Which was small, but absolutely ok (hot shower, clean).
The hotel is in the very last corner of the city, which makes it very quiet but you're still in less than five minutes walk on the main road.
There's WLAN in the hotel, but not accessible from all rooms. Nevertheless, the rooms are basic but there are plenty of spaces to sit & chill outside the room that all have WLAN accessible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run guesthouse offering great location - short walking distance to the town center and bus station, homely atmosphere, clean and comfortable rooms with a spacious garden to laze and ample facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Cameronian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameronian Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Cameronian Inn Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata