Quaint lil guesthouse located within walking distance from the main Tanah Rata town.
At RM100 per night for two, we got a nice, clean Queen-sized bed with an attached bathroom with hot shower. Very basic amenities (note that there are charges for towels & toilet papers), with free Wi-Fi. Oh, and there’s a small TV in our room (tho we didn’t test if its functional). Very nice garden terrace where you can sit and enjoy the fresh Cameronian air in the morning while having nice warm homemade scones (a must try!) or chat with other fellow backpackers in the night.
Only set back is that you can hear everything that happens from the room next door (like guest coming in and out, guest using the toilets, etc) so not so good for a light sleeper like me. Other than that, the no noise after 10pm helps in ensuring a peaceful and quiet night for guest at this place.
There’s also a car parking for those who drive.
Also, do flip thru the guestbook (at the front desk) for travel tips & advise from the guests of Cameronian Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run guesthouse offering great location - short walking distance to the town center and bus station, homely atmosphere, clean and comfortable rooms with a spacious garden to laze and ample facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cameronian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameronian Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Cameronian Inn Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata