Book In Advance

from $28.75
More Info
from $42.00
More Info
All reviews fresh strawberries pick strawberries the main road box buying flowers
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and helpful Uncle inside the rows of plants to help us fill up the boxes.

One big box for 2 pax going in to pick yourselves cost RM 30.

Buying from them directly, 2 big boxes plus free 2 small boxes cost exactly the same!

Paying triple for the experience haha... it's quite entertaining for kids though. The strawberries are sweet and average size

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Heard a lot about Strawberry farm of Cameron Highlands but after having the actually experience I felt its over-rated. In a short there nothing much to see, just lines after lines of strawberry trees. Picking will cost you RM 30 for half-a-kg but that's the picking cost only and NOT the price of the Strawberry you picked. Simply not worth it!
Wouldn't recommend if you are in time-crunch.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I had a great strawberry picking experience here today with my 6 and 8 years old sons.

We went to Big Red Strawberry farm before healthy strawberry farm. However we didn't go on with strawberry picking at big red strawberry farm as we don't agree with their rules for only 2 persons to enter for a basket of strawberry while I wish to let my 2 sons to experience together and I would like to capture some photos of them. I'm required to get 2 half basket minimum there which would be too much for us to finish in a day before we head home.

Healthy strawberry farm has minimum of a big basket at $35 with 2 persons to enter. However, the person-in-charge allowed me to enter after he understand my intention. This is very thoughtful and understanding.

The Nepalis staff who accompany us during the strawberry picking was very nice and patience in guiding my 8 years old Son while I am directing the 6 years old.

The strawberries at healthy strawberry farm were very very sweet. We finished the whole box of strawberries before we left the farm.

I would love to get some strawberries here again before we leave Cameron tomorrow!

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We bought honey,strawberries,iced strawberries in tubes and also keychain souvenirs. All of it taste nice and the staff also greet us and serve us well. Just about 3km from century pines resort. For those who wanna take photos can do it here also. With all the flowers and plants.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

Went there yesterday but nothing was available, there was no strawberry picking and even the food availability in the cafe was pretty sad. Basically nothing is available.