“Nice dinner”

Cuisines: American, Scottish, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We dined here the night before Hurricane Irma and were pleasantly surprised that it was well staffed and we were seated right away. Our server was attentive without being pushy. Our meals were very good and reasonably priced. Prior to this I had only been here for lunch and it's always good. Dinner had a very extensive menu and variety of cuisines.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I had the smoked burger, Claudia had the harvest salad, our server was Nicole, she did a great job, attentive without being annoying; we've never been disappointed eating here - food was great!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I swing by about 2 or 3 times a month just for the chicken wings. I don't know why but the fried/ baked taste is the best ever. I get the heat on the side. I should entirely try something else but I can't talk myself into it.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service!
GM and head chef, Devin, and server, Shelby truly care about their customers!!
Go and visit!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Three of us had dinner last night and it was outstanding. The special Korean BBQ chicken wings were the show stopper. Even took sauce home! Fisherman's plate was very tasty and filling. The wine selection was great. The Orphan Barrel bourbon was a hit. Grace did a fabulous job taking care of us. And it's always a treat to see and chat with Justin. Was here a week or two ago and the special - pasta carbonara was the best I've had since I left Europe!