Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service was good. Ambience is good. The food was ok. I got the Mexican omelet which I was really excited about but it was average. It’s a place I will try again because the menu interests me but I didn’t have anything that I’d like to have again during this visit.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Meet a friend here monthly for lunch. Food is always good. Service is always top notch. A bit more expensive then the competition, but worth it!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

We always enjoy breakfast at Station 400, Lakewood Ranch.
Our neighborhood ladies group meets there the last Friday of the month. They offer two small rooms for larger parties which gives you more space. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed September 22, 2019

Entered between doctors appointments. Needed fast service. Got it and got good food, good portion at a reasonable price. Will be back

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Had Sunday brunch here with a group of 7, and even my food-snob hubby was pleased with the food. He loved his Crabby Patty egg dish, and I enjoyed the Station 400 omelette filled with lobster and crab. Someone at the table ordered the salted caramel bacon pancakes and we passed them around. Oh my...still thinking about those couple of heavenly bites! Service was good. Only drawback: because of our large party we were seated in back room, which was very noisy. But we’ll be back.