“Good appetizer and Drinks in Lakewood Ranch”

Main Street Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Near Sarasota FL, Lakewood Ranch is a planned community, so may be listed in Sarasota though their "location" is listed as Lakewood Ranch. You did not list it under either one.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good appetizer and Drinks in Lakewood Ranch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Came here for happy hour with my girlfriend, so I can't really review the fully dinner, but we had the mozzarella and basil flatbread along with a couple of drinks. Their happy hour deals weren't fantastic, but we each were able to get a couple of drinks and the appetizer and I think we spend around $20, so that's pretty good. And the flatbread was delicious and the bartenders wonderful.

I liked it here since part of their bar was outside, so we were able to sit outside on main street in Lakewood Ranch and enjoy the early evening.

Unfortunately, I am writing this review a week later, and my memory rarely lasts more than 12 hours, so I don't have much else to say. We did like it very much though.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely love the flavor of jazz and an outdoor cafe with Italian spice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Joe Thayer has a beautiful voice on that piano , Tim and sandy are the best tenders around, chef is aces ! Best bar around town !!! No kidding

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mcdunbar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun night out every time! Food is great and the live entertainment is a huge bonus!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

The best pizza around! (And I'm hard to please being from New York!). The Salmon entree with wilted kale was amazing.

The atmosphere was energetic and lively - music from the piano player was amazing. (I think his name was Joe)

Referred by a friend, I can see why it's so popular. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nycglr
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Love the atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times since I moved here from Chicago and I absolutely love the atmosphere. They have some of the best deals in town for happy hour. Who can beat $3 for a glass of wine. The service is always very friendly and attentive and the food is excellent. My favorite dish is the Blackened Salmon. The Trattoria has become one of my favorite places to frequent.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ronnie L
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The lunch and dinner menu features excellent choices. I have eaten there about 20 times and never was I disappointed. I am having them cater a church dinner for 150.

Visited July 2013