“Best Chinese!”

Miss J C Garden
Cuisines: Malaysian
“Best Chinese!”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

My friend and I tried this place out and we were glad we found this place! Their orange beef was tender and full of flavor, unlike other Chinese eestaurants!

“terrible asian food & over prices”
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We will never go back! Me & my friend order the same soup($4.99) , is just about tea cup size, super small, no any taste ,also my friend got big shrimp in his soup, & all I got is two very small shrimp & one small scallop with water, no veg, no scallion, no taste at all . I was not even touch the soup, but owner never offer take off the bill, still charges. After that, we order seafood tai ($17.99), they put few reg shrimp & scallop with mix veg, the taste totally different than other tai restaurant. Also shrimp w. Mix veg($14.99), unbelieved people rate them 4 stars & make us went to wrong place! Just save your money, better go to take out restaurant, better taste, lower price!

Sarasota, Florida
“Delectable!”
Reviewed December 19, 2010

The food here is wonderful! Try their Crab Rangoons, they are to die for. The veggies are perfectly cooked and the owner seems very passionate about the healthiness of her food. Will be coming back.

florida
“The most expensive and terrible chinese ever!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I saw the reviews on how good it was so I thought I would try it. Well we ordered the strawberry chicken (16.99) and I got a half of a dried chicken breast fried with a tasteless strawberry sauce on a bed of lettuce, needless to say I was still hungry. My husband ordered the general tso beef (14.00) which was so heavily breaded that he couldn't taste the beef and the sauce was so thick and sweet he could not finish it. I also ordered the bubble tea and again someone who has no idea how bubble tea is suppose to taste, nothing aggrevates me more that hard tapioca pearls. Our total bill was 55.00 which also included wonton soup and rice. We will not be going back.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Bit of a hidden gem”
Reviewed February 27, 2010

My husband and I stay at the Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch each year over New Year and although we tend to visit the same restaurants mainly we do like to try somewhere new each year. This time we noticed Miss J C Garden when we dropped by the supermarket next door and we called back later that evening.
It wasn't terribly busy when we arrived however it did fill up a little while we were there.
The service was excellent and the female server extremely helpful and patiient while we asked many questions.
Our food was excellent and the portion sizes were just right, not too much but enough to satisfy.

We were very impressed - I'm ashamed to say I'd kind of turned up my nose at the prospect of eating in a Chinese restaurant next to a supermarket as I thought it would be pretty poor however I'm happy to stand corrected and we will certainly return on future visits.

1 Thank Gill68