Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsgreat locationuniversity parknordstrom rackshopping and restaurantswithin walking distanceking suitebreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastbusiness travelerbreakfast barhotel is locatedwould highly recommend this hotelfitness roomexcellent staybusiness centerclean hotelthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a new hotel with very nice decor. My king suite was exceptional considering this is a Hampton property. Staff is wonderful. Only criticism is breakfast. It was just fair but had variety. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Dawn,

Please allow me to take a moment and Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and will share your wonderful comments with our entire team.

We are looking forward to welcome you again soon, we loved having you here!!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I'm allergic to fragrances and they did their best to accommodate my allergies. I was very relieved that their lobby and common areas are not inundated with air fresheners and fragrance. I've had to hold my breath walking through some other hotel lobbies. This hotel just smelled naturally clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Barb,

Please allow me to take a moment and Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad that we were able to make sure that your stay is comfortable and get some relief from your allergies. We loved having you here and already looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in University Park again this year. Honestly, they do a good job with everything. Their complimentary breakfast is always well stocked & service people very friendly and accomodating. Rooms are clean and well equipped. We opted for a King suite this year and really enjoyed the extra space. Location is great with some great restaurants and shopping at the adjacent shopping center. A pleasant experience and will stay there again next March!

Room Tip: Top floor away from ice machine and elevator was great!

Dear BaseballFan,

We loved having you here!! I hope that you had the opportunity to visit a baseball game while in town as I'm assuming that it is your passion. We are glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcome you again next year in March or maybe even earlier for a weekend geyaway.

We were honored to be your home away from home while in town!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great location. Very clean. Very quiet. Breakfast was delicious and there was a great variety of fresh food. I am very picky and I was very very pleased with this hotel. If you choose to eat breakfast in the hotel, be sure to get up early because seating is limited when it is crowded. That would be the only minus. This hotel is well located and very convenient to all the sightseeing we wanted to do.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Jennifer,

I hope that you had enough time to enjoy our beautiful Sarasota area. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our hot breakfast that we are so proud of. We are hoping to have the opportunity to be your home away from home soon.

We loved having you here!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The suites were chosen by the future bride and groom as a place for guests to stay prior to the wedding. What a great choice!
The place is immaculate from the interior to the exterior. Great water pressure in the showers and the mattress for our king size bed was so comfortable. I slept like a baby.
You can tell that the staff aimed to please their customers. They were so polite and helpful.

Dear Susan,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to see that you have slept like a baby and enjoyed your stay with us. We were honored to host the wedding party at our property and looking forward to welcome you back soon, maybe for a vacation or just a weekend getaway.

We loved having you here!!