Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
$137
$123
EvenHotels
$159
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch(Lakewood Ranch)(Great Value!)
$97
Fairfield Inn
$144
HIExpress.com
$152
Homewood
$102
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta
$109
$102
$60
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationuniversity parknordstrom rackshopping and restaurantswithin walking distanceking suitebreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastbusiness travelerbreakfast barhotel is locatedwould highly recommend this hotelfitness roomexcellent staybusiness centerclean hotelthe general manager
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in University Park again this year. Honestly, they do a good job with everything. Their complimentary breakfast is always well stocked & service people very friendly and accomodating. Rooms are clean and well equipped. We opted for a King suite this year and really enjoyed the extra space. Location is great with some great restaurants and shopping at the adjacent shopping center. A pleasant experience and will stay there again next March!

Room Tip: Top floor away from ice machine and elevator was great!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear BaseballFan,

We loved having you here!! I hope that you had the opportunity to visit a baseball game while in town as I'm assuming that it is your passion. We are glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcome you again next year in March or maybe even earlier for a weekend geyaway.

We were honored to be your home away from home while in town!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great location. Very clean. Very quiet. Breakfast was delicious and there was a great variety of fresh food. I am very picky and I was very very pleased with this hotel. If you choose to eat breakfast in the hotel, be sure to get up early because seating is limited when it is crowded. That would be the only minus. This hotel is well located and very convenient to all the sightseeing we wanted to do.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Jennifer,

I hope that you had enough time to enjoy our beautiful Sarasota area. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our hot breakfast that we are so proud of. We are hoping to have the opportunity to be your home away from home soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The suites were chosen by the future bride and groom as a place for guests to stay prior to the wedding. What a great choice!
The place is immaculate from the interior to the exterior. Great water pressure in the showers and the mattress for our king size bed was so comfortable. I slept like a baby.
You can tell that the staff aimed to please their customers. They were so polite and helpful.

Dear Susan,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to see that you have slept like a baby and enjoyed your stay with us. We were honored to host the wedding party at our property and looking forward to welcome you back soon, maybe for a vacation or just a weekend getaway.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I chose this Hampton Inn because of location. We had tickets to the Asolo Theatre and the Ringling Home and Museums and this Inn was the perfect location....and the price was competitive. I was so pleased when I arrived with my guests to find a new, well-kept hotel with numerous places to eat nearby. The rooms are large and very clean and the breakfast choices were varied. I highly recommend this location in University Park.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Jan,

Thank you for staying with us as well as for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I hope that you had a great time visiting one of ours most famous places such as Ringling Museum as well as Asolo Theatre. We have much more to see the next time, we are looking forward to your next trip.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

First time at this particular Hampton Inn and although major construction in the area made it difficult to find, specially after dark, I was very pleased with the facility, its attention to decorative detail and the efficiency of the people at the desk. I have stayed in Hampton Inns along the east coast for years and have stayed at two nearby Hampton Inns in the past and I rate this as one of the most pleasant. I fully intend to register next March when I will be visiting Sarasota again for the Sarasoto Opera visitors weekend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Louis,

I hope that you have enjoyed the Opera season in Sarasota as it is one of the great events we have here every year. We will be honored to have you again. Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor.