Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$124
$110
EvenHotels
$159
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch(Lakewood Ranch)(Great Value!)
$97
$161
Homewood
$99
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta
$91
$85
BestWestern.com
$60
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationuniversity parknordstrom rackshopping and restaurantswithin walking distanceking suitebreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastbusiness travelerbreakfast barhotel is locatedwould highly recommend this hotelfitness roomexcellent staybusiness centerclean hotelthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on business with family in tow. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Very clean. Would recommend spending a few extra dollars for the suite. The pool area was exceptionally nice and breakfast was a great convenience. The staff was very helpful. Love the fact the duvet covers are washed for every guest.

• Stayed: October 2012
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Infogi,

We loved having you here. Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with our staff as they are huge part of our success.
I'm glad that you have enjoyed not only our property but the area as well.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I'm a loyal Hiltoneer anyway, but this Hampton Inn & Suites is the finest in Florida. Lots of business travel gives me many data points for comparison. The rooms are outstanding; many $200+ hotels would not favorably compare to the guest rooms and lobby. Very delighted traveler, will find excuses to return,even if I have to travel further for business that day.

Room Tip: great soundproofing, cannot hear interstate noise or nearby shopping plaza at all
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank levi5440

Dear Levi5440,

Thank You for your loyalty and for being part of our Hilton family. I'm glad to see that you had such a great stay with us and appreciate that you have taken time to share your experience with others here on TripAdvisor.
Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I'm looking forward to serve you in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Upon entering the lobby, I was greeted warmly by the manager. Coffee and tea were waiting in the hallway lobby and was fresh all day. My room was perfect, as always in The Hampton style. I stay at The Hampton due to the consistent clean, bright atmosphere from location to location. This location is fun due to the fact that it is within walking distance to a large mall and restaurants. A road with a comfortable running path is just around the corner. Great location at Exit 113 off of 74. Parking is easy. The hotel provides easy luggage pushcarts. This Hampton does not miss a beat!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MicheleC106

Dear Michele,

It was our pleasure to have you here. Guest feedback is essential to our success and I wanted to take a moment and Thank You for taking time to share your experience here at TripAdvisor.
I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hoping we will have the opportunity to be your home away from home in the near future.

We loved having you here!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed here one night and were totally surprised at just how nice these rooms were! They were clean, comfortable, spacious and really nice! If a good rate can be found, this hotel is very comfortable and clean! I would totally recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear MrsM00re,

Please allow me to take a moment and Thank You for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Guests feedback is essential to our success and our highest priority. I'm glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to your next visit with us. I'm excited to share your wonderful comments with our team.

We loved having you here!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a better than average Hampton Inn and, as a frequent business & personal traveler, I chose Hampton Inn over most other brands. Only down side was "old" bagels & pastry @ breakfast. I would heartily recommend this facility.

Room Tip: "suite" room was large & well appointed. I always select upper floors & away from elevator for privacy & quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear BizMaven,
Thank You for your feedback which is essential for our success and to provide excellent service to our guests, it is our highest priority. I'm glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcome you back soon. Please be ensured that I have personally took immediate corrective measures to ensure quality of our breakfast items as we are very proud of our breakfast.

We loved having you here!!