Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch
Hampton.com
$137
$123
EvenHotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch(Lakewood Ranch)(Great Value!)
$97
Fairfield Inn
$152
Homewood
$102
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$109
$121
$102
$60
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubstay there againking bedenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastfloridawalmartpillowsinnscouch
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I booked a room here just as a getaway from the house and kids. We got a suite and it was large, very clean, and the bed was far more comfortable than any hotel bed I've ever stayed in. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Every thing about this hotel was wonderful and we will definitely be sending all our friends and family here from now on!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
junelle s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review, we LOVE them! I am please you had such a great time at our hotel. We cant wait until you do come back. Until next time!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Looking the other way while the construction takes place is easily done. Looking the other way when poor customer service is provided by the management, that is a different story. Management acts as if all guests arrive alert, joyful, thrilled, and have just arrived from Disney. Business travelers do encounter airline travel problems, rental car issues, long lines at TSA, and other maladies before they arrive. That means they don't enjoy being told by a guest that the drinks in their hand can be charged to my room when I am checking in. Not funny. Management must be new to the hotel life...guests arrive in different moods and that mood will probably change to the better if they can get a decent room assigned without management's sarcasm...the desk clerks are great and the place is great, but there are other options in the area.

Room Tip: Look past the construction but..........
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JAMDVM

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our establishment. We appreciate hearing your thoughts and respects to our employees. This will assist us when evaluating our guest’s needs and expectations. I hope you will come back and give us another chance to provide you with outstanding service in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This property was in the final stages of being reflagged to a Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Minor inconveniences as final construction was in progress. Spa was lukewarm, Overall a good value - hot breakfast, freshly renovated.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, our breakfast and accommodations. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have a claim against the hotel for paint on my 2011 Black 7 Series BMW.
Construction was supposed to be completed at the front entrance at time of our arrival but wasn't. The construction crew was spray painting the front of the building with significant winds that blew towards the parking lot. As a result, white spots of paint covered my entire car. I am having my BMW Dealer in NC remove the spots and refinish the car with protective sealant that came with the car brand new. As a result of having the sealant which carried a warranty to the car's finish the cost to remove the paint and recoat the sealant will only cost $260 which I am claiming against the hotel. In addition I am expecting some free night stays for all my lost time and trouble. We are checking back in on Friday March 1st and I hope they will take care of everything as they said they would. I have been in touch with the Manager.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Ronald M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for the issues you incurred and any inconveniences you had. I am thankful we were able to take care of any problems and am glad that you have come back to enjoy our hotel and will continue to do so in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We repettedly had to ask for more towels, 2 people in the room and one set of towels. 4 times in 7 days. And the pillows were so small they looked like small accent pillows. the worst I ever saw.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family