Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch
$124
$110
EvenHotels
$159
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch(Lakewood Ranch)(Great Value!)
$97
Travelocity
$161
Homewood
$98
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta
$91
$85
BestWestern.com
$60
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubstay there againking bedenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastfloridawalmartpillowsinnscouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Construction going on in the front entry and pool closed, but small inconveniences for a large, clean, well appointed room at a fabulous rate..(use Tingo....they get u a lower rate if possible) in an area of Florida that has many older (read...ravaged by time, weather, poor maintenance and disinterest) hotels/motels at fairly stiff prices. This facility is soon to become a Holiday Inn Express...and will probably cost 2X as much!! Had to leave unexpectedly early due to a family illness problem, and the front desk folks couldn't have been nicer about it. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

when i arrived they told me no room was available, even though it was pre paid . i want my money back now! PLEASE CALL ME AT 416 - 447 - 2695 Grant Crawford. I thought the desk employee that handled us was absolutely nasty . I liked the employee we talked to least and i liked leaving the premises best.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Grant C,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch, FL. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 11, 2013

First off, The hotel is under construction which complete shut down the front entrance way. And had everyone redirect around the side door, but they were having business gatherings all day, all weekend. So there was no room for the guest and the business people in the one hall way, very unsatisfying. Second, only one person working the front desk. I had to wait on two occasions for fifteen minutes to just ask a quick question. That is very bad management. Thirdly, the breakfast was ok. There was no waffle maker and the bagel toaster was broken. Which left, cold muffins or cereal for breakfast. Fourthly, and positively, the rooms were very spacious which i LIKED. There were two of us in our party, so plenty of room for both suitcases and didnt feel crowded. The clean up crew was great! However, they didn't give us but two towels, even after asking for more. I also liked that the rooms had a microwave and refrigerator. The room also had a personal AC unit, which worked! I did not like the pillows they were squares and very uncomfortable. And the beds are more on the firm side. We had a hot shower every morning which was great! The internet connection in the room was not good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
junelle s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel property. I apologize for not completely meeting your expectations. I sincerely apologize that you were not able to use the front entrance. Converting to a Holiday Inn Express & Suites will provide upgraded amenities including breakfast and pillows. What is more troubling is that you did not receive the great guest service and accommodations that we are known for. We always strive to do better and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future so we can exceed your expectations when you return.
Junelle Samblanet

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great Wingate just a short distance off I 75 in Bradenton,Florida. Front entrance currently under construction and the pool is closed due to building renovations.

Call in advance for better rate. Not many restaurants around this hotel. There is a small mall with a grocery store and maybe three small restaurants a short two minute drive from the hotel.

Excellent front dreck staff the night we arrived. Breakfast came with the room and it was good being as it was free.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a nice review. I am pleased that the hotel, location, your room and the staff met your expectations. I do apologize for the construction you experienced during your stay. Construction will be complete the end of February. We hope to see you again to experience our upgrade to a Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

Junelle Samblanet