“Lovely!!”

Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Nyons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Very clean, a lot of shade, nice peacefull swimming, relaxing, nice environment ... When you go in the morning, it's not busy at all!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Fun, big outdoor pool with slides and waterfalls.
Great to spend a couple hours cool off during summer.
Water slide for small kids too

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

A fantastic outdoor pool with stunning 360 degree views of the mountains that surround Nyons.

Fair prices and suitable for kids of all ages. The size and subtle segregation of various areas means that smaller ones aren't diaturbed by older kids.

The one issue, which costs a star and nearly a second, is the strictly enforced rules about male swimmers needing to wear skin tight, lyrca shorts. Even slightly loose shorts will result in excommunication from the pool and being sent in the direction of small shop that ajoins the cafe where acceptable, in French municipal pools if not socially, clingy swimmers are available. Think of the start of Amelie...

1  Thank willofjrh
Reviewed November 23, 2016

We started our journey in bright sunshine from near Avignon but by the time we arrived at teh Acqua Parc it was overcast and drizzling. We had some lunch and it still drizzled so undaunted we paid up and went in (if I recall it was quite cheap maybe 20 Euros for our family) Some locals were hanging about inside but we were made of sterner stuff (or so I thought) and in we leaped. After a few mins trying to keep warm I was whistled at by one of the attendant life-guards and called to order for my lack of speedos (tight fitting trunks) which are apparently compulsory. He told me I could buy some at the shop, but sod that and instead I took a pair offered to me at reception from 'lost property'. The mystery trunks saw me through the next 20 mins but eventually I succumbed to the weather. It's a small-ish parc but good value and no doubt delightful on a sunny day.

Date of experience: July 2016