“Brilliant, Dog Friendly Didnt want to come home!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jo D
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Brilliant, Dog Friendly Didnt want to come home!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This caravan was beautiful, lovely and clean, with enough room for me my partner and our two dogs, lovely and close to the beach and a lovely clean site.

We spent 4 days and 3 nights here, and would love to go back, in fact we didnt really want to leave to come back home.

With all the facilities you need for a short break or a long stay!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lovely lady to rent from, property was brilliant
Liked least: We didnt have any dislikes
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 27, 2015
Thank you so much really pleased you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again sometime Thanks again Caroline.
LCooper20...
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“Great value caravan in a great location”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

An excellent value stay, lovely clean & well maintained caravan in a great location in Brean, minutes from the beach, the Leisure Park & the bars & restaurants of the town. My daughter loved the playground on site. The site was quiet, with a good restaurant/bar and easy access to the beach.

Traveling group: Young Children
Jun 4, 2015
Thank you Lorraine I am pleased you were not disappointed with your short break hope to see you again sometime. Thanks again Caroline.
RachelLee...
“Great caravan on a great site!”
Reviewed March 30, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Just spent a lovely weekend in Brean. This caravan was a pleasant surprise after reading previous review, we certainly had no such problems, caravan was clean and more than adequate for a short break away. I really can't fault the caravan in anyway. Our party was 2 adults 2 children (7 and 9) and our dog. It is accurately described as sleeping 4 - 6 although it would be 'cosy' if 6 were staying. The site is lovely and friendly and great for food. Great weekend despite the weather. Thank you Caroline we will defenetly be staying here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dean C
“Needs Maintaining - end of season booking?”
Reviewed September 4, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I know its classed as a six berth, but I don't know where six people would put clothes for more than a two day stay! That's not the owners fault, we took two adults, one child and two small dogs and felt cramped, mainly due to the table in the lounge, which is not the one in the picture, it is very LARGE and we had to move it before we could move in the lounge. Little or no room in the bedrooms. The front set of steps were corroded, this we were told about, but shouldn't have been there! The back door wouldn't lock, I phoned the owner, she suggested I move the door about, which after applying grease did work, but I found the top hinge was broken!!! I informed the owner. The shower was cold... it just didn't get even warm. The good points are, the site and location were lovely, with a bar / restaurant at the entrance, which allowed our dogs! You are a very short walk to the beach, also shops and amusements are nearby.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Condition overall of caravan
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Sep 18, 2014
Thank you for your comments. The caravan is advertised as a 4/6 berth it has a double wardrobe in the double bedroom and a single in the twin room, there is also cupboard and shelving above beds in both bedrooms. The shower room also has four large shelves for towels toiletries etc. The original table in lounge was broken by a previous guest I replaced it and I admit it was to big for the lounge it has now been replaced with a smaller one. The steps were supposed to have been replaced a while ago but I was let down however I went to another supplier and they have now been replaced. I have asked several customers about the shower and everyone has said it is a perfect temperature when adjusted to your own taste. Thanks again Caroline.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing