“Enjoyable Short Course”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Short Course”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Played here with a group of 19, if your not a long hitter and have a good short game then you will enjoy this course. Great pro in the clubhouse who was only to willing to show us his party tricks, what he can do with a driver and Iron needs to be seen to be believed it really made our day. as the last poster (who was in our group) said the fairground music we found comical and not to off putting. Everyone in our group enjoyed the course.

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice 18 hole course.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Played the 18 hole course with a society. The course was in good condition, with plenty of hazards to keep even the better players on their toes! The music from the funfair could be off putting, but found myself singing along rather than moaning! After the round ask the pro for his party trick! You will be in for a very pleasant surprise!! Worth the money, & worth a visit.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Etiquette and mowers”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Played the Pitch & Putt to introduce my girlfriend to golf and almost both got run over by the inconsiderate club mowers. Never have I been on any course that mows the hole whilst you're playing the hole. I tee'd off on the ninth and the mower was not on the hole before we started. My ball landed literally the width of the mower away from the edge of the fairway and the bloke just mowed around me, my girlfriend (who had to get out of his way) and my ball. This covered us in grass cuttings and we had to wait for him to finish before we could play on.
Golf is all about manners and etiquette and we have to abide by club rules then get almost run over. Disgusting.
Went to pro shop to complain and told no refunds. They were happy to accept money in the first place and didn't warn of any mowers. The excuse I was given; the mowers have a schedule to work to. What sort of excuse is that? I would not recommended this club, especially if this sort of thing happens on the full course.

2 Thank ISJR33