At the recommendation of our host in Galle, we visited KK for lunch and have vowed to return to stay. An elegant, beautifully situated retreat. It was a hot day and the manager generously allowed us a swim in the pool which was very kind given we were not staying guests. Our cocktails were fantastic and lunch was delicious. An all too short but memorable visit to KK. Congratulations to George Cooper and his staff for creating such a beautiful experience for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high up above a tea estate, and yet within easy reach of the stunning beaches for which Sri Lanka is well know, Kahanda Kanda is the perfect hideaway. With stunning individual villas that afford privacy and space, combined with sensational views, the cuisine is superb, and the service is first class. We aim to offer 5 star service, and with only 5 suites, that service is truly individual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Kahanda Kanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahanda Kanda Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Hotel Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Sri Lanka/Angulugaha