Here is the place where to stay in Sri Lanka, your own villa isolated among seven others in a luxurious estate perched on a hill above the jungle and a distant lake. Zen, so zen after a day on the nearby sunkissed beaches, or the nearby old historical town of Galle established by the Portuguese in the 15th century.
Relax by the pool, dine when you want as the day ends, chat with friendly owner George Cooper, and congratulate his choice for a tremendously brillant young chef who loves what he does, and does it well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high up above a tea estate, and yet within easy reach of the stunning beaches for which Sri Lanka is well know, Kahanda Kanda is the perfect hideaway. With stunning individual villas that afford privacy and space, combined with sensational views, the cuisine is superb, and the service is first class. We aim to offer 5 star service, and with only 5 suites, that service is truly individual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Kahanda Kanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahanda Kanda Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Hotel Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Sri Lanka/Angulugaha