Tripadvisor
Tangerang
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews jakarta airport one night swimming pool free shuttle service room service tv hairdryer internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff people are very good and friendly. I did made a friend named Cepi. He is very helpful. Most of the staff can speak English.
Breakfast buffet is also good. If I need to stay nearby by Airport, my first choice would be days hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jekson_Manalu, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 171Sudeshs
Thank you for you review, I am very happy to know that you enjoy the service delivered by our staffs during your stay.
I believe that our staffs will be very glad also and indeed it will motivate us to serve our guests better and to make them feel at home. Looking forward to welcoming you again. If you need our help to make your next visit to be more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and success for you.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

Perhaps it is because there are roadworks around the airport, or perhaps its because the hotel is on the absolute opposite of the airport property the transfer takes over 30 minutes. That's on top of the wait while the driver goes and gets the car from the airport parking which also took around 25 minutes in our case...

However... that being said. When we finally did arrive at the hotel, we were greeted warmly and the reception staff apologised for the delay and offered complimentary breakfast.

The room was as expected for an airport hotel. The booking was only for one night. No complaints about the bathroom either.

However... What I don't understand, is how, in a hotel that is basically empty with 50+ rooms, why they have to check in total strangers in adjoining rooms. With paper thin walls and connecting doors that convey the horrible welcome jingle on the TV for miles... its not a customercentric behaviour. Perhaps its so the cleaners have an easier time of things. But such a practice contributes to a negative experience and it can be avoided.

The staff were all friendly and trying their best, but sometimes that is not enough to overcome the fundamental issues with a property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jekson_Manalu, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Dear Dmfreedom,

I apologized if your staying experience, did not meet your expectation. I fully understand that you deserved of quite room in which you have no disturbance from other guests. Your review is very valuable for us and assure you that we will follow up this,brief our staffs to avoid the same problem happen again to other guests. Thank you for sharing this review, looking forward to welcoming you again and success for you.

Reviewed October 27, 2019

Two things I didn't like during my stay. First is that the layout of the bathroom is not too good. Second is that I found insects in my room. I arrived really late and tired and wasn't able to report it but in normal circumstances, I would ask to be placed in a different room. But I will commend the complimentary airport service of the hotel, I arrive at midnight and the hotel service is there too bad the service was not available during my departure date but the staff were really kind. Also, something to note, from the hotel to the airport it takes around 30 min.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jekson_Manalu, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Dear Micastinythings,
I apologized for the bad experience you had during your star in Days Hotel and Suites Jakarta Airport. Your comment is very valuable for us and assure you that your comment will be followed up accordingly. Thank you for staying with us, looking forward to welcoming you again and success for you

Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

Perfect service and staff, clean rooms (little bit old), super quiet, near to airport, perfect airport shuttle! So many mosquitoes in lobby for the price I recommend!

Swimming pool good, but the water could be cleaner.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jekson_Manalu, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Dear Tereza G
Thank you for staying with us and giving review of your experience. Good review will encourage us to become better and feel more confident. Your comment about mosquitoes in Lobby area will be handled and forwarded to Department concerned. Thank you for sharing your experience, looking forward to welcoming you again and Success for you.

Reviewed October 9, 2019

I arranged airport pick-up about two weeks before my arrival, and on the day of arrival I called reception again to confirm the pick-up has been arranged. I arrived at CGK at 19:10, and was through immigration and picked up my bags by 19:45. The agreed time of pick-up was 19:20. I left the arrival hall at 19:45, but didn't see my driver, I called reception of the hotel, and repeated that four times. I took a picture of hotel staff waiting for guests with placards at 19:52, as shown here, but my driver was nowhere to be found. I simply cannot understand how someone doesn't understand what it means to pick up a hotel guest, especially when you said you do offer airport pick-up. I suspect the receptionist was the culprit and didn't communicate the right instructions to the guest and the driver.

When I arrived at reception at 21:30, I demanded to speak to a duty manager, of course the manager was not around, no one more senior than the receptionist was around, can you imagine! By the time I get on the 5:30am shuttle tomorrow, no duty manager will be around because that's too early! A simple airport pick-up job that turned out to be a total disaster, I would never stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: October 2019
Jekson_Manalu, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Dear Weibin Han
I apologize if your stay experience did not meet your expectation, especially the Shuttle. I investigated thoroughly the case with the driver picking you up and the receptionist handled your check in. There is miscommunication between our staffs and this should not happen. An anticipation to avoid the same mistake not happen again in the future has been taken. Thank you for sharing your concern and this is really valuable for us, Have a Nice Day