Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Get rewarded with One Key
1,441 results
All reviews jakarta airport free shuttle early morning flight nice hotel breakfast starts short stay nice swimming pool soekarno hatta late check front office transit schedule traffic convenience plane transfer ms
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

It's a great experience for me and my family to stay in this hotel. The staff are so friendly and good services. Thanks to Mr. Angga to help us a lot during our breakfast, thanks for the food that you suggesting to me, it was a delicious food.
wishing the best for Ibis team, and hopefully we will have another visit at your place in the future.
Once again, thank you for your great effort!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank benjaminedw
Yoesi T, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear guest,

We are very grateful for your comments regarding your visit at ibis Styles Jakarta Airport. It's nice for us to receive feedback / positive responses.

We will share your comments with our team. We believe that this feedback will be a motivation for all of our staff because we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope that your next visit will be as satisfying as the previous visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Service inside this hotel was excellent... I have a great room... Dinner... Shuttle... And all staff really nice and always smile.and the most important thing are inside the room really comfortable, make me feel like at home. Smells good, food really good taste. If i got early flight, i will stay at ibis styles jakarta airport

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank alisk2019
Yoesi T, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear A2019,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Started off well with a very quick and easy check-in, room was stuffy as AC not on but it soon cooled down. Room clean enough.
Went to the restaurant for dinner as thought I'd be safe with Nasi Goreng (indonesian dish) it was the worst Nasi Goreng I have tasted - usually rice mixed with vegetable and chicken, it was plain rice with a fried bit of chicken bone on the side (absolutely no meat I could get from it), and a small bit of cucumber on the side.
WIFI did also not work for 2 hours so I could not do my work.
Breakfast has lots of food available, but mainly all Indonesian - nothing much for westerners other than cereal and fruit.
All round a little bit disappointing and glad I had only booked one night

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank TamaraJ S

Dear D N,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed May 16, 2019

Everything was OK. But the restaurant has not much options for the food and drink menus. The room was not really clean that I can feel the dirt on my bed. And the water ways in the bathroom was clogged. It took maybe 10 minutes to make the bath dry

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Muhammad K
Yoesi T, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear M K,

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Travelers who need to stay close to the airport will find the Ibis Styles a great option. The hotel is modern, clean and the staff are friendly & helpful. There is a shuttle bus to the airport and breakfast is available early for those with early flights. The hotel has a restaurant and there are a number of restaurants within a short cab ride.
Highly recommended.