Lowest prices for your stay
$36
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
$36
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Priceline
1,448 results
All reviews jakarta airport free shuttle early morning flight nice hotel breakfast starts short stay nice swimming pool soekarno hatta late check front office transit schedule traffic convenience plane transfer ms
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I was booked for approximately two weeks but for the first time ever, I checked out early due to the terrible management.

I raised a complaint about the laundry service. They bleached a top which had been worn once. They also bleached my underwear. However the complaint was for the top only. They refused to accept their fault offering only 5 free washes and not the value of the garment. They blamed me for bleaching my own top. When I disagreed, the Manager told me I should go to the police.

Food was poor. Staff were friendly but often ineffective.

Bed is the worst I've ever slept in. Gave me terrible back pain. Simply too soft.

House keeping couldn't decide on what accessories to leave when they cleaned the room. Everyday was a surprise. 1 towel, 2 towels or even none!!

The breakfast was pretty poor but I was able to find something each day. I tried the evening buffet but it was terrible. Soggy rice and lack of variety of dishes. It seems that extra pots are set out whether accidental or on purpose it gives the impression of a wide variety but then you find they are empty. Stick to al a carte. The burger is pretty good. I travel a lot in Asia and this is the first time I had stomach problems. I blamed the food but I can't be certain.

After the bad back pain I did decide to have a massage. It was the best massage I've ever had. Slightly disappointing then that it was spoiled when the masseuse left in a huff because I wouldn't agree to a happy ending!!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank NeilP118
Arief_MAULANA, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear Neil P,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Again, we appreciate your sharing, your concerns, and your corrective feedback. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

For the price it is OK, clean, comfortable basic rooms, you get what you pay for.

Tv is standard hotel channels, I generally do not watch tv so cannotcomment too much. Wifi was ok too. Gym is small, and limited, but possible for a workout.

Food was terrible. Breakfast was average, but poorly managed so it made the experience worse. Jam knife for butter and jam made a mess, I had to ask for forks, people had to pick the bread up by hand to cut, unhygenic.

I ordered room service the night I arrived, it took over an hour, and half of it was cold. Then after I had gone to bed I got a knock on the door saying I needed to pay as I had not left a deposit on check in - I had!

Lunch was even more abysmal. The menu has no description, the staff poorly informed and lacking in knowledge. No English translations, and......ugh, I ordered nachos topped with cheese and salsa as I could not get a good description of anything else - as visible in the picture, tomato sauce and a white sauce. Pretty poor really.

The manager came and explained it should not be like this, and would change it. I opted for noodles instead! Hopefully someone looks into this. Understandably the restaurant is quiet.

Next time I would try somewhere different, maybe for the price this is the best, I do not know. Could be the worse!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Arief_MAULANA, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Dear Alistair V,

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback about breakfast quality and overall service is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We booked seven room here before leaving Jakarta the next day. The check in was fast, the front office, bell boy, and security gave us an amazing service beyond believe. They helped with people in our group with their luggage, direction, and dining near the hotel.
The biggest let down was the breakfast. When we arrived at the restaurant some of the table were dirty, we asked one of the staff to clean it up but he ignore our request because he was busy doing everything else. We saw only two staff in the dining area. Some of the food were already empty and some were not ready. The egg and noodle station were just starting to prep at 7 am. The steam rice was empty, as Indonesian, this is a very big issue. The management needs to improve on the quality of the food. Everyone in our group complained about the food.
The hotel location was near the airport but quite inconvenience because for us to dine or shop. If we took our car we have to take a small road behind the hotel (the hotel was located on one way street), we could walk to nearest dining and shopping place outside the hotel but it was quite dangerous because no proper sidewalk to walk on and the vehicle on the street was in high speed.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Arief_MAULANA, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear Iffa,

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback about breakfast quality is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I stayed for two nights in this hotel, and it was for the first time ( hope not for the last...lol ). Hotel location nearby to Jakarta airport less than 15 minutes with taxi ( hotel car/shuttle bus not every hour ready to drop you to the airport ). Room space is quite big if I compare with other hotel in same budget.. with welcome fruit inside the room ..love it !!.
But in the morning around 7 am when went to restaurant for breakfast, quite disappointed after seen no more food available. Most of food template already empty and not immediately re fill it. Just take hot coffee and some breads for my breakfast. Hope you can improve in coming future, thank you.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ferdinand,

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback about breakfast service is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I booked one room for my mother and the receptionist really couldn't care less. With the wrong booking I made, nobody answer the phone nor check the email Agoda has sent. Leaving my mother waiting and being humiliated, because every time she asked if the booking already came in. The staff said not yet and don't bother check to help/check.
Long story short ... the staff couldn't even provide the service of simple wake up call, I called my mother to check if everything is ok at the airport, and she's still in the hotel. No wake up call.
Worse part is, I sent email to the hotel explaining the situation. It's been 2 months without reply.
Just couldn't care less

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Arief_MAULANA, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear Miss P,