“Thanks for your help”

Ara Hotel Gading Serpong
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Tangerang
“Thanks for your help”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A few months ago, Sales Manager of Ara Hotel named Mr. Cardo Bangun visited our office to introduce Ara Hotel that located in gading serpong. After listening to what was said by Mr. Cardo, we're interested to visit it. In the middle of Januari 2014, we booked 6 rooms for our business associates for 2 nights. The response of our business associates so quite satisfied with the existing facilities and the hospitality service. Thanks to Mr. Cardo for your help to our company, next time we definitely need your help.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rini T
Agus S, General Manager at Ara Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Ibu Rini,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

we thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and the trust given to us as we able to get a chance to serve you and your guest. Also we appreciated for the review given to us as it is very valuable in order we able to identify on our service what need to be maintained and improved . we appreciate also the thank you appreciation to one of our team member Pak Cardo, I definitely pass over this to him with his extra mile services.

again Bu Rini we are glad to serve you and we are looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the near future.

Agus Setyawan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I started staying at this hotel since the soft launch about 3 months ago, and had several booking every week for this 3 months, its location near the mall, shuttle buses, makes it my top choice than I usually used before. Their room was very clean and neat, as well as the breakfast menu, really worth for value for 3 stars hotel.

I was amazed for the hospitality of all the staff,receptionist and security,they are very helpfull, friendly, supportive, even when I sent a complaint because there was a typing error in the price of food on the room service menu, Restaurant Manager on duty was immediately follow up, and gave very prompt response, which sometimes i didnt get from 4 or 5 stars hotel. :). I really recommended this hotel for those who will stay in tangerang and serpong area, especially for business purpose.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Agus S, General Manager at Ara Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Ibu Choiriah,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

I thank you very much for the review given, me and my team were glad to have a chance to serve you during stay at our hotel. this review is much help us to maintain and improve our services on the days a head.

Ibu Choiriah, again thank you very much for your stay and review and we looking forward to welcome you again at the near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a brand new hotel in Gading Serpong Area that I found to spend the night to celebrate our First Anniversary and had dinner eve just before our anniversary.

I had a contact with the Restaurant Manager, Mr Oka, to inform about my request about the venue and menu for a dinner with my wife. Since it was a surprise for my wife, so I didn't expect anything. Just a candle and flower on the table. In fact, my wife and I were surprised that the dining corner had been prepared so well. With all decorations, my wife almost cried because she felt so happy.

The foods are quite delicious. Only the french fries was quite cold. It will be very nice if it is not too crispy and warm still.

A remarkable arrangement by Mr Oka made our dinner went well. I am really grateful of his kindness to help me by arranging the decoration so nicely.

The room service also has quick response. They delivered the thing that we need very quickly. They also pay attention of our room condition very often. They are really concern about our convenience.

Overall, we really enjoyed spending night there. Although they still have the construction, it was very quiet and we really can rest quietly.

Hopefully when the time for us to return there, the swimming pool is open.

Thank you for Ara Hotel's team. Wonderful job to everyone. Really glad to be there.

Mr Wendy and Wife.

Tangerang, Cipondoh

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr Wendy,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

I would like to thank you for the review given, it was glad to have a chance to serve you on your wedding anniversary. this valuable review would be much help us to what need to be maintained and need to be improved.

Mr Wendy, we are happy that Ara hotel becoming a part of your beautiful moment on your wedding anniversary and also we looking forward to welcome you and your family again at our hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife's cousins came from overseas and spent their nights in this hotel. Our other cousin was the one who were looking for this new hotel nearby his place. We were a bit pessimist since this hotel is very new and I never heard about it. It is part of the apartment building.

When they arrived and checked in, the process was fast. The receptionists were friendly and helpful. Afterwards, we were checking and explore their room. It was clean, comfort, and a bit spacious. It is very worth the price.

Because of it, my wife and I were tempted to stay too in this hotel. So we decided to stay in this hotel for 5 nights. We were amaze with the hospitality of the staffs (literally all staffs!!). They were very helpful, supportive, polite, friendly and sincere. Hope they can maintain this quality of service.

Our room was in the opposite side from our cousins. They had view to main streets (view to Summarecon Mall Serpong) and we got view to apartment which is still in progress. No complaints from us except we got disturbed by the sound of room & building renovation in our second day. My wife sent her complaint and responded promptly by the duty manager. They offered us several options. For us, this is a top notch service which sometimes I didn't get from 5 stars hotel. We had decided to stay in our room.

We hadn't got the chance to try the breakfast but our cousins said that the breakfast was good. We also got free minibar everyday (3 soft drinks). The bathroom is not to big but not to small either. It was very clean and neat.

In short, we were surprised by this hotel because its quality of service. We definitely will be back to this hotel. Very recommended!!

Room Tip: Get a room with main street (SMS mall) view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Agus S, General Manager at Ara Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Sirs,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

We thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and also the comprehensive review given during your stay. indeed this review would help us to identify our service required to be maintain and improved.

Sirs we were glad to have a chance to serve you and definitely looking forward to welcome you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I arranged meeting here from 11-12 Feb, and overall i'm satisfied with what I got.
The meeting room was nice, air conditioning is good, and the staff is helpful to cater our needs. There were some things to improve though like during our meeting there was loud noise from construction worker, luckily it's resolved quickly. And there were some difficulties with audio and infocus.
One thing I'd like to notice, the lunch & coffee break selection was variable.
According to my peers, the room was good and clean, and the enjoy it.
Overall this is good value for money.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Ms Sarah,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

we thank you very much for having a meeting event at our hotel and the review given during the event being held at our hotel. we apologize for the inconvenient due to facilities accomplishment. but it soon be done in short period.

Ms Sarah we were glad to have opportunity to serve you and looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Tangerang, Indonesia
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The room is so large and cozy, but a little dirty because of the room finishing process, still it's acceptable. The location is so strategic, side by side to the mall. the price, so reasonable. No wonder, if we visit tangerang, this hotel is will be the only choice, as long as the service is still good.

Room Tip: To watch the spectacular fireworks on some occasion, please choose rooms that face the mall.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Agus S, General Manager at Ara Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Ms Ceavea,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

we thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and also the review given to us. as it will lead us on maintaining and improving our hotel services on the days a head.

again we appreciate and looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel on your next visit.

Best Regards,

jakarta
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

It was first here, the ambiance is new interior looks.
Clean room, not too big but stuffs in room make us convie.
Breakfast in Yugo is excellent, the variety and taste i think that must be static.

But so bad, the pool is not useable, dirty and spooky, hopeful next visit the area outdoor will be green and homey!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Agus S, General Manager at Ara Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Mr Fandhi,

A warmest greeting from Arahotel Gading Serpong,

thank you very much for your staying with us and the review given about the hotel ambiance, interior , clean room, Yugo Restaurant food taste. by having this review we will keep maintain it as mention for all of our guest who visit at Arahotel Gading Serpong.

we are in the soft opening period , would like to apologize for the area which still required accomplishment before it is used but it will soon be operated like swimming pool.

I might assure you that we will inform you immediately when this facilities are operated.

again I do thank you Mr Fandhi and we are looking forward to welcome you on your next visit.