I've been staying in this hotel for more than 30 days and are still continuing to stay for another month or so. I'd say it's a great and comfortable hotel to stay. The room is clean and comfortable. Staffs are friendly.
I'd appreciate if the management could pay more attention to:
1) The cleanliness of plates, glass, cups and utensils of Mint & Pepper restaurant.
2) The freshness and cleanliness of the food is inconsistent. The hard boiled egg is sometimes not fresh or covered in droppings. Eggs must be thoroughly washed to remove any dirt on it.
3) Consistency of room service. Sometimes, the tissue / laundry bag / mineral water is not replenished.
If all these issues are addressed, I'd rate this hotel as Excellent. Overall, it is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at integrated area Alam Sutera, a 700-hectare mixed-use development in Serpong, Tangerang, at south of Jakarta. •Consisting of residential and commercial areas and other variety of premium-quality facilities ranging from education, entertainment, health, business offices to shopping centers. •Direct toll access Alam Sutera at km 15 on Jakarta-Merak toll road. •30-Min drive to the Jakarta city center and 30 min from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Mercure Serpong Alam Sutera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.