All reviews gading serpong serviced apartment two bedroom suite rotating tv swimming pool is not big small kitchen place to stay water dispenser children love room cleaning shopping mall fantastic stay walking distance single bed big mall safe deposit box the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Stayed in this hotel on June 06th 2019 (2nd day of Idul Fitri) For 2 Night At 841 One Bedroom Room.

Parking lot was very spacious, But there wasn't enough sign to the hotel from the main road, so It Can be tricky to find the entrance to the hotel

Check in Process made me a little bit upset, because I arrived at 3.30 PM and I Brought 3 years sleepy daughter and the receptionist said that I Have to wait for the room and they could not give estimation time how long I have to wait for the room.
Fortunately I ordered one bedroom because after they checked, they just realized that my one bedroom already prepared. In receptionist area I Saw a lot people standing and have to put in the waiting list because their 2 Bedroom Room haven't ready yet. And I still found this waiting list process until 5 PM.

The room area was very spacious with a sofa in the living room, with the rotating TV, so with one TV you can turn to the living room or to the bedroom.

In The Bathroom, they equipped the bathroom with the amenities and in this bathroom you can find shower and bathtub area. The water spray was strong enough. This is the plus point for the bathroom.

In The Bedroom, Bed quality was so good and so comfortable, they equipped the bedroom with Safe Deposit Box (But Unfortunately Mine is Locked, so I Could Not Use The SDB).

This Hotel near with the Summarecon Mall Serpong (SMS) so You will be no worry if you need to eat or shopping.

Breakfast area. Because this is the long holiday, The breakfast area so crowded, full of people, so they have to use their meeting room to the breakfast area. The taste and the variant of the food just in the standard from my opinion (and the refill speed not fast enough to feed all the guest at that time)

Gym Area Facility. It was equipped with 2 Treadmill (one is broken, and on the second day the other one is broken also), The other facility is just standard Gym

Pool Area, It divided in 2 area, kids pool 40 cm and 120 cm pool. Just a standard Pool.

Overall This Hotel is quite good enough, and Probably I Will Stay Here again Next Time (Probably..!!! :)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2019

i will back to atria again, it's a comfort place for staycation with your love one also your family, and the price it's worth it with all facilities, i love the croisant here, my favorite, fresh from the oven

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Pros: Room spacious and clean, near shopping mall and food center.
Cons: more than 50 mins just to check in (arrived at 3pm they asked me to eait 30 mins, then I went for lunch. They still asked for another 20 mins to clean up the room, and still it wasn't finished yet, I have to wait in front of receptionist to get an attention), 20 mins to be seated for breakfast (when I got in, most of the food was finished, took more than 15 mins for them to refill the food.)

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2019

It so fun to stay here, delicious meals, clean room, quick response from staff. we got the nice price for 2 bedroom with 2 Televisions and bathroom with bathtub, breakfast for 3 person, we're so happy to stay here.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2019

This hotel choosen as one of our corporate hotel for our guest. Great location near to big Mall and Shopping Center. easy to find restaurants nearby. You will be not boring because there are so many things you can find nearby this hotel. Breakfast quite okay but for buffet dinner Ramadhan was under expectation. Various menu but quality is under expectation. Some good food were not replenish immediately. Seems they want to save some money ?

Date of stay: May 2019