Fame Hotel Gading Serpong
Agoda.com
$38
$34
Priceline
All reviewsbudget hotelgading serponggiant supermarketconvenience store downstairsbit brokennice smellevery morningshort stayair conditionerbreakfast menuhotel facilitiesnice breakfasteasy accesshot waterspecial thanksmany choicesinternet connection
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I was stayed at fame on 31st of december 2013 to welcoming a new years 2014 with my family. The first impression when I arrived was the staff very warm and helpull and when I had a dinner at the restaurant I was accompanied with hk manager and sales manager there were so kind. I was very happy, my family happy and welcome a new year 2014. Keep a good works guys....

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Rachmatullah H, General Manager at Fame Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Sam

Thank you for your comment . We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our services and facilities were excellent. We take your comment as a compliment and strive to provide better and better services for our guests.

Again, thank you for your comment and we look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Arriving the hotel in the very late night after a very rush trip, can't see the details of the hotel. Internet access was good, the room was clean and nice, located in the middle of hospital and hyper mart (very strategic), there is a mini mart at hotel, hot water temperature and pressure are good. The best things I can find in this hotel is just I can sleep very well, but a lot of surprise in the morning that ruin my mood to start my day.

The terrible things coming in the morning when I am asking for a ironer to the operator, after several minutes waiting there was an attendant coming without bring anything. The weird things was, the attendant didn't say anything and just quiet when I open the door. Doing and saying nothing until I ask the attendant about my request, and the answer was not polite like talking with a friends telling me that the pressing will be processed downstairs. I think there was a miss-communication between the operator and the attendant, I have to tell again that I need an ironer not the pressing service. The attendant said that will check the stock first and contact me back. Ok, I'll wait.

Then I have wait several minutes before I call by myself to the Housekeeping asking about my request and surprised that the iron stock are running out. Very bad service, bad communication and follow up that I ever meet. However, since I need to get my clothes neat and tidy finally I decide to take the pressing service and asking how long the service will be done. They inform around 10-15 minutes, then I ask to pick it up.

After 20 minutes waiting, my clothes was not coming back yet to my room. When I call, again the attendant answer my phone call and question like talking with a friend, no apology about the delaying process, not polite and "NOT PROFFESIONAL" at all. The attendant inform me that need to check to the laundry first and will call me back to inform. Afterwhile, no information or phone call coming, suddenly somebody coming to my room delivering my clothes, thanks God the attendant say the apologise but it was so terrible. Seems that they are not trained well

Before check out, I decide to take a breakfast first due still a long time for the next meeting. Breakfast was good, taste ok, almost the standard of hotel in the same class. Just surprise that I have to pay additional money just to get an omelette or a portion of egg's dishes...For 3 stars hotel, come on...it was ridiculous...in another hotel with the same class and category, it served free both in the buffet or in their egg station (freshly cooked)....

If you are looking place for sleep, you can consider this hotel. but if you are looking for a good service, please forget it. The price are too high comparing the overall experience and service I got from this hotel...

Definitely will not coming back to this hotel...No thanks...Others was better with same or lower price nearby.

Room Tip: Take room facing the street, I think the view are better than the other side...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Rachmatullah, General Manager at Fame Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Stanislaus14

We would like to start by expressing our appreciation to you for writing a review of our hotel here on Trip Advisor.

It is with sincere regret that we note your dissatisfaction with our service and facilities in your room during your recent visit. We take pride in our high standards of service and attention to details hence we are truly sorry to hear of the number of issues you encountered during your stay.

Your experience does not in any way represent the quality of standards we strive for, and customarily maintain hence we would be truly grateful if you could kindly contact us with your room number through hm@famehotel-serpong.com so that we can take the necessary action to rectify the issues you have mentioned. Meantime, we will have our Housekeeping team step-up on our daily room inspection to ensure such issues do not recur.

While you have mentioned otherwise, we do hope that you could give us another opportunity to restore you confidence in our hotel. We are certain that you will notice the improvement on your next visit

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely Yours

Rachmatullah

Reviewed September 24, 2013

a suitable price for a nice room. The room isn't too big, but enough. Clean room, nice staff. The breakfast was so so. But I won't complain about it since it's just a budget hotel. It's near Summarecon Mall Serpong. The hotel provide shuttle for it. Don't forget to ask for free parking tickets. It next to Giant supermarket and Bethsaida Hospital. Overall is ok.

Room Tip: choose the higher room, you'll get better view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank intans2013
Agus S, General Manager at Fame Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Ibu Intan,

A warmest greeting from Famehotel Paramount Serpong.

we thank you very much for your stay and your review, it was very value for us.

we looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

Agus Setyawan

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Fame hotel located in the heart of Gading Serpong area, 20 km from Jakarta. The room was nice and clean, the view was gorgeous. The breakfast not so much. It is a great place if you bring your own car but rather difficult to reach if you use public transportation.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank runitap
Agus S, General Manager at Fame Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Ibu Runita,

A Warmest greeting from Famehotel Paramount Serpong.

we thank you very much for your review about out hotel as it is very value for us to know where to improve and maintain on providing and delivering our services.

that would be great if we could welcome you again at our hotel in the near future.

Warm regard,

Agus setyawan

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Good Point :
The insternet acces wast fast and stable, the room look lux, elegant, next to hypermart, food court, mini mart at hotel, the bathroom large, warm shower good
Bad Point
The room was small and the table small, so i cannot work on there, the breakfast just average, pay parking car each hours, we need to pay additional bathtools (shower cap, soap bar, dll)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Farisa R
Agus S, General Manager at Fame Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Ibu Farisa,

A warmest greeting from Famehotel Paramount Serpong.

thank you very much for the value comment and we appreciated on that. we highlight Parking facilities should be free one car for each guest room and the bath amenities as we are designed for 2stars budget hotel we provide an easy and efficient pack in providing basic need of bathroom amenities.

again all those comment becoming our concern to improve our service and facilities at the hotel.

Ibu Farisa thank you very much and looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel.

Warm regards,