All reviews lake view close to the airport bit dated main restaurant jakarta airport hotel grounds every half hour minutes from the airport junior suite shuttle service between flights early flight shuttle bus short stay an overnight stay soekarno hatta international airport indonesia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The staff is very service minded and helpful. Unfortunately this hotel is really run down and there is a smell of mold in the room, elevator and hallways.

Our first room had a very bad mold smell eventhough the AC was on. The helful staff gave us a new room which seemed a bit better. We had the AC on but despite of that woke up at 3 AM with sore throats and headaches and still had the mold smell in the room. This is not good!!! We decided to check out and checked in at Mecure Jarkarta Pantai Indah Kapuk 15 min drive at 4 AM and what a difference and had a great sleep.

Do not check in at the Bandara Airport hotel!! This hotel is bad for your health.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bandara_Hotel, General Manager at Bandara International Hotel Managed by Accorhotels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel . I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
We apologize for a less than satisfactory overall experience with us in regards to the issues of mold and smell not good that you have mentioned. Rest assured that I have personally discussed this with the department concerned to ensure immediate improvement and rectification is made accordingly. today we have did refresh the hallway with natural fragrance

Your comments have certainly raised many areas of concern that need to be addressed and will inspire us to strive harder in servicing our future guests.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

We have stayed other places, but we will always come back to Bandara! Airport pickup was fast! Food and accommodations were very good, but the hotel staff was exemplary!
Sitting beside a small lake is a bonus view. Fun for bird watching and there is even at least one water monitor swimming around.
Huge buffet breakfast was excellent and you can't go wrong with room service.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your trust to host your stay in your last visit to this beautiful airport in Jakarta
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and also satisfied with our friendly staff.

Guest satisfaction is our main concern and your feedback is a great value to us.
Certainly we are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel for your next travel plan. In the meantime, we remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance.

Good luck for you in all your circumstances !! I like your review style , its so cool

Reviewed January 18, 2020

We have stayed at this hotel on most occasions when flying out from Jakarta in the early morning. The situation at the hotel is perfect as it only possibly 5 to 10 minutes from any of the terminals. There is also a complimentary minibus to these terminals 24 hours a day.

The staff are fantastic and extremely helpful. The pool area when we were last there in 2017 was being renovated and on our visit this time the work they have done has made it very inviting area. The reception area is very comfortable with plenty of seating available so you can if you feel inclined sit down and watch the world go by while overlooking the pool area as well.

The rooms whilst have all the requirements of what you expect within this level of hotel are now in need of to have some renovations done to them. The rooms are clean and the bed is very comfortable but the rest of the amenities do need I feel updating. I do need to emphasise that this is only at appearance level as everything functions as it should. The corridors leading to the bedrooms which are separate from the main hotel could also do with some more subdued lighting.

The main restaurant is good and after six in the evening they do have a buffet which always did have an extensive array of dishes although with our visit over Christmas it did seem there was less choice than normal, however having said that the food was good.

I do have one criticism which I think needs to be addressed and its when it comes to the bar area in the main hotel, I really think they need to get rid of the smoking area which is inside the building, it really does cut down on the enjoyment for any non-smokers sitting in that area.

Would I use this hotel again, yes, for all of the reasons listed above, but please management of this hotel please do some renovations within the rooms.

Room tip: Book a room with a lake view and a balcony
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and comments during your stay in long nice review .
It is very pleased to read that you enjoy our facilities, pool, location, shuttle service, buffet and extensive array of menus

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about smoking area in our Bar, yes indeed this is the place where two different orientation of health are meet. But we separate it in two areas anyhow .Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies if this smoking place cant be relocate'd to outside for this time being

Rest assured that we have certainly taken your feedback into great evaluation, like the renovation that you mentioned above We will do our best to make sure you will have more positive impression on our hotel on your next visit. Looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Room was comfortable and large. Hotel was a bit rundown. Long walk from reception to room (at least when I stayed there). Ate in their ala carte restaurant, prices for food was on par with other hotels, but alcohol was horrifically expensive, had to get "Grab food" to delivery alcohol to the hotel. The food tasted good but a bit small. Staff were friendly, the complimentary shuttle to and from airport was appreciated. Pool was fine, but since the area is by lake, there were many mosquitoes in the evening.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our resort . I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations , and yes we are tropical resort style and natural environment surround , please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the mosquitoes issue. anyhow our pest control provider is working harder to control it

We apologize for a less than satisfactory overall experience with us in regards to the issues of price of the alcohol that you have mentioned. honestly in 5 star hotel like us those price is still reasonable

Indeed . Your comments have certainly raised our attention that need to be addressed and will inspire us to do price comparison among 5 star hotel nearest us

Best Regard

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here as had a very early flight next morning. As platinum Accor member was upgraded to supposedly a superior room and yes, had a lounge and a bedroom with king size bed. Felt very welcome with cakes and a welcome message written by 12 staff, found everyone truly friendly and welcoming, lovely squid with wine by the pool, lovely pool with late evening swim. It would all have been so wonderful had I not been bitten by mosquitoes and I don’t know what. Two days later I’m still in agony with 10 bites on both hands, on my face with my eyes having swollen, don’t know how many bites on my back and legs, in agony. I gate to give such a poor review to a hotel with such lovely and helpful stuff but this has pretty much ruined my stay in Bangkok as feeling rotten.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback concerning our hotel and of course, sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. while some aspects of your stay were positive, we clearly failed short in regards to your expectations.

We shall certainly have a look at the pest control again Let’s be re-assured that I’ll be sharing your comment with my team to do immediate improvement on the pest control issue

Saying that, happy to read that you enjoyed the hospitality of our team.

All of us look forward to welcoming you back in the near future