“Awesome Hotel and Staff”

Atria Hotel Gading Serpong
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Tangerang
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I lived in Atria residence for couple of times for over a week in November and December 2013.
The Hotel is located in a really nice area if you want to relax after seeing all the crazy traffic of jakarta. There are few big malls just beside the hotel which are really nice for shopping. Food is good in the hotel, but you can find all sort of traditional and fast food at walking distance from the hotel.

The Hotel staff is really wonderful and I never came across such hospitality before in any hotel. The guest manager SITI is very nice and talkative :)

The rooms are very clean and the staff response is quite fast if you request anything. The only downside of this hotel in my opinion is a little bit of noise coming from the traffic horns. The hotel is not really noise insulated. But its not always the case.

Apart from this minor issue, I will always prefer this hotel for staying.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Aqel87,

Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong !

Thanks for the great review! I especially liked the details you wrote about our hotel and Guest Services team.
And also for your wonderful words of support for our staff.
They are a huge reason why our hotel is so successful, and I can't thank them enough.
It is wonderful when they get to read reviews like this one.
Your enjoyment is always our number one priority, and I am glad to hear all worked out.
Well, Aqel87, We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Atria Hotel.

There are newer reviews for Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Reviewed December 22, 2013

my stay at the atria was great .the hotel was very clean, all the staff were ever so friendly and caring , talking about Pr, front desk ,they were great.
the restaurant was excellent ,the rooms were clean ., with the mall directly across the road .overall i really enjoyed my stay and would reccomend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area.
thanks for all the team .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Momogelato,

Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

Thanks for your wonderful comments concerning our room, restaurant, hotel location and friendly staff. We are so happy that you had a great stay.
Front desk and the rest of our staff strive each day to keep our guest happy and enjoy their stays.
We love having you and hope you will come back very soon at Atria Hotel & Residence.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay at the hotel! The rooms are very modern and clean! The location of the hotel is perferct, just a small walk to a very nice shopping centre! Many thanks to the fantastic bar personel, how are so nice and friendly! Also any thanks to Siti, how is a great manager and realy give the guests a warm welkom en make sure they have a great time at the hotel.

Cheers Dwayne

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Dwayne,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Hotel Gading Serpong!

Thank you for your nice review. We try to keep true to rooms clean, to location strategic and all outlet personal friendly when it comes to running our business. And those are great touches, and our guests love it for sure. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us. We are looking forward to your return back to Atria Hotel & Residence.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

my stay at the atria was superb.the hotel was very clean,all the staff were ever so freindly,the food excellant,the rooms were well equipped and spacious.the location very good there was the summeracon shopping mall close by, with also an hpermarket directly opposite.overall i really enjoyed my stay and would reccomend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area.

Room Tip: i stayed on the 10th floor room 1021,it had a very good view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evriansyah, Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Shaun M,

Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel and Conference Gading Serpong!

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed such a wonderful stay, especially so with regards on staff.
It’s such a joy to read that we are your favorite hotel and I hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Atria Hotel in the not too distant future.
Thank you once again for your candid feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stayed Atria Hotel in Garding Serpong 1 night on business. The hotel was clean and pleasant. What impressed me is the service friendly level of the staff, especially, Tia who was manning the reception. I realized that I had left my passport in the safe after I had checked out. I went back to speak to Tia. She was very patient and kind in assisting me to retrieve my passport in the safe. Thank you, Tia, and other staff who were kind and friendly during my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear RebeccaPan,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Hotel and Conference Gading Serpong!

I was absolutely delighted to read your very kind words,
following your impression to our member staff at Atria Hotel.
It is the service that my great team deliver that really does make the difference.
I was glad that we met your high expectations.
Once again, thank you so much for your kind feedback
and looking forward to welcome you back at Atria Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have been in Jakarta this year for 3 periods, total time spent in this hotel almost 3 months. When there were no rooms available for my team and we had to split up the team between hotels, after 1 week of split up Ms Mukholifah of this hotel was able to arrange that the whole team could stay at there hotel. Perfect service and really thinking about the customer!
The new hotel on the otherside (atria residence) has also very nice rooms with a small living room seperated from the bedroom. The swimmingpool and the gym are great with always very friendly staff to instruct you on the gym machines. The lounge bar at the hotel has very friendly staff and a VERY good cook named Sofie, she is always willing to make a dish, piza or salade according to your whishes which is awesome. After trying diverse restaurants in the neighberhood i have to say that dinner in the lounge is the best.
All in All i recomend this hotel for everybody who has to stay in this area because of the friendliness and willing to give the guest a warm welcome and a unforgetable stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear F W,

Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

Thank you for this excellent review!
We are so glad to hear how much you love your stay with us here at Atria Hotel, regarding location, food, views, and staff members. We will make sure we pass along your kind words to Mukholifah and Sofie. They must love it so much.
Thank you for sharing with us your experience.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was living No 838 and 732 in Atria apartments for about 3 weeks . It was real good experiance for me there. Friendly staff , clean apartments , good variety breakfast....Very close to sumerican mall was an added advantage. I got to mention about reception staff Ficka, Merrissa and all others were very friendly and I had real warm welcome and memorable send off, which makes the difference from any other hotels. Last but not least, the gym was good, although it is not big, surprisingly they had almost all what I needed ( don't compare with professional gyms) + nice small swimming pool with less crowd ( i am not a good swimmer, so, it was good for me for learning lessons). If I have to add a recomandation, i would suggest them to add small microwave oven and some kitchen ware in single bedroom apartments too. Overall,again, i say only keep it up!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Moh A,

Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

Thank you very much for your awesome review! We know we are doing our jobs well when we get reviews such as yours. Our front desk staff is a wealth knowledge and you find them so friendly and helpful.
Your suggestion will be considered to be our next project to complete our room facility so that it will meet the guest need in the room. We do have you will visit us again in the nearest future to serve you with a more satisfaction you will had.

rdm@atriahotelserpong.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tangerang
Atria Residences Gading Serpong
#6 of 53 in Tangerang
Grand Zuri BSD City
Grand Zuri BSD City
#1 of 7 in Serpong

Been to Atria Hotel Gading Serpong? Share your experiences!