“It's a nightmare stay in this hotel”

Atria Hotel Gading Serpong
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Tangerang
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I LOST MY IPHONE in hotel area, the security system didn't work at all and the staff didn't give the best answer. only say we will investigate but until now i don't know whats going on. that's why I NOT RECOMMEND to stay this hotel. Atria Hotel can't make me feel safe when i in hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
mrarm, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Gusnadi,

Many thanks for taking the time to make a review for Atria Hotel and I am terribly sorry for your loss but please be assured that we take your matter seriously.

Losing item in public area is always putting a hotel in a delicate situation. Since our thorough investigation was not satisfactory enough to you that was why we also supported your suggestion to file a report to police station and we were waiting for your confirmation until you made this review.

We have called the number you gave us countless times but not active. Therefore, should you want to extend this case, please let us know so we can assist you to make a report to the authority. You may email me at gm@atriahotelserpong.com or my assistant at fom@atriahotelserpong.com for further action you may require.

Once again, please accept our apology for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Ainur R. Mustamar

There are newer reviews for Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Reviewed February 28, 2013

If this hotel was a boxer it would be punching well below its weight . This hotel maybe classed as a 4 star hotel but it is definitely 5 star in service. I have had the pleasure of staying staying at both the hotel and in apartment rooms over the last 6 months (most recently 2 weeks ago) . The first thing that strikes you is how "genuinely" friendly the staff are. From security staff to Snr management (whom I had the pleasure of meeting at breakfast on my last day , not realising who they were) . The rooms are pristine and spotless and the decor simple yet tasteful. Breakfast contains a great selection of both cooked and continental in both Asian and European . My only "beef" was that there were no baked beans to accompany the wonderful bacon and eggs - other than that breakfast was great as was the attentive, courteous , humble and helpful staff. The location is superb and quite frankly I cant understand why people stay in the heart and bustle of Jakarta when they can have the tranquility and convenience of a hotel such as this 30- 40 minutes away. A positively great experience is to be had, should you decide to stay here as well as great cuisine. Good value for money whether for business, family or pleasure.

Room Tip: Simply ask staff what they recommend as they are very obliging and sincere.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank ASIAJIM
mrarm, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear ASIAJIM,

Warmest greeting from Atria Hotel Paramount Serpong!

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review in TripAdvisor with regards of your experience staying with us.

Our aim is to always pursue the highest level of service and we are delighted to acknowledge that you have experienced it during your stay and we are in delight to learn that what we offered has exceeded your expectation and we appreciate your highlights regarding our team and services.

Feedback of this nature will be extended to our team to be their motivation and acknowledgement of their hard effort and your positive review has greatly motivated us to fulfill beyond every guests’ expectation, and it is priceless for all of the team members.

Once again, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your very important journey and we are glad to contribute a small part to make your stay a most memorable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home in our hotel should your future travel brings you back to Serpong or Jakarta.

With very best personal regards,
Ainur R. Mustamar
gm@atriahotelserpong.com

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Here on a business trip.

The positives
Suite is large and comfortable, Room service food is very good as is the bar and the mezzanine food area. Staff are friendly and always smile.

Right next to major shopping mall (worth a trip there !)

The negatives -
Pool looks big if your a midget and needs cleaning.

Room has a strange odour, I cant exactly tell but its unpleasant TV reception poor, Light Bulb went out and hasnt been replaced and can someone explain how mosquitos can constantly get into my room every night?

Room isnt well sound proofed but its bearable.

The hotel has recently changed ownership and I hope they listen to the customers

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick K
mrarm, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Nick K,

Thank you very much for your review and especially your great comments on The Lounge Bar and Mezzanine Restaurant, our restaurant team and the food.

We are sorry that your stay had not fully met your expectation and please rest assured that our Housekeeping team does spraying repellent regularly to eliminate mosquitoes. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and we use these to ensure our guests will have a better experience.

Once again, please accept our apology for your inconveniences and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Ainur Rofiq Mustamar
gm@atriahotelserpong.com

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed on 19Jan13. The room is small with thin wall. I can heard the person next door and upstair dragging the furniture. I can heard the the traffic noise even at the 10th floor. The plumbing needs to be fixed, I can heard the water flow even I didn't use the bathroom. And the swimmingpool is so small. I saw stain on my pillow. The good point is the good service of the receptionist and quite good breakfast. This hotel is advantaged by near the mall in the residence area and there is no better hotel near the area. With above flaws, IDR900thou rate (inc. 1hour massage for 1 person) is too exensive.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank budys
mrarm, Public Relations Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Budys,

Thank you very much for your review and for your great comments about our reception team, breakfast and location.

We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience during your stay. Please rest assured that we will do the best we can to ensure our guests stay a comfortable one and do whatever necessary to avoid such thing re-occurring.

Once again, please accept our apology for your inconveniences and we are looking forward your upcoming stay.

Vika Anjarrini
prm@atriahotelserpong.com

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in feb 2012 and in oct 2012 and i have to say it is clean friendly and alot better by far than any radison in Manchester or London back in England.
The staff here made us feel very welcome the food in phenomenal and th overall experience is absolutley 1st class!!
I can not wait to stay at the hotel again as the new Atria.
If you are going to stay in Tangerang you must stay at the Aston/Atria Serpong

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Dear Hollie W,

Thank you for your lovely comments about our property and team.

It is such a pleasure to hear about repeater guest who continuously has great experience with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Atria Hotel and Conference Paramount Serpong.

Vika Anjarrini
prm@atriahotelserpong.com

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed at room 908 and I can hear the traffic noise from my room; I can hear my neighbour next door talking through the thin wall; I can hear my neighbour on top of me walking and dragging his/her chair; and after I used the bathroom, I can hear the water running through the plumbing on the wall. So...seriously..either I have a very good ear for hearing all these, or this hotel just wasn't built with the best material.
Another thing that disturbed me was, the sign in front of the hotel is "hotel and conference centre", well..we needed to print some certificates for the participants and the hotel couldn't help us because they ran out of toner. I had to go outside on my own, trying to find a place to print colour. So..seriously?

Other than that, yes, the staff were nice and friendly, and the food was ok.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lucy_Pottinger
AntonSusanto-GM, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Dear Lucy Thang,

thank you for your time to share your stay experience at Aston Paramount Gading Serpong that has been rebranding become Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

In regards your comment has brought us attention specially noise from out side and nearby room. This matter has been informed to our management to make improvement at our hotel. We also glad to hear that our staff friendliness and food quality of our hotel has been met your expectation.

Once again thank you also we apologize for inconvenience causes and looking forward to welcoming you back at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Warmest Regards

Anton
GM

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The staff are all friendly. The food are great. Room is obviously perfect. Nearby a huge shopping mall in less than 10 minutes walking distance. Provide a very good laundry service. Wifi definitely excellent.

Will make a come back to this same hotel. Thinking of bring my parents to stay here because am sure they gonna love it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
AntonSusanto-GM, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear Anashiko35,

Thank you for your time to share your experience stay Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

We are glad to know that our staff, services and facilities that we provide are up to your expectation and need. We will always put our efforts to make them at highest standard as well.

Thank you and looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Warm Regards

Anton
GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tangerang
Atria Residences Gading Serpong
#6 of 53 in Tangerang
Grand Zuri BSD City
Grand Zuri BSD City
#1 of 7 in Serpong

Been to Atria Hotel Gading Serpong? Share your experiences!